Nori's Ban Appeal @Bolli @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: CONSOLE @Bolli @Madda @Collier (Been told to tag SA's)
How long were you banned for: Permanently.

Your Steam Name: Nori
Your In-game Name: I don't know
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85513655

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted Cheating.

Why should this appeal be considered: I believe that this appeal should be considered as it has been 2 years since I got banned for cheating. During this time I have reconsidered my actions and have came to the conclusion that this was not the right thing to do on the server, or any server/game atall and infact it is boring. I have matured alot since then and have realised that I am in the wrong. I am sorry to everyone I have disrupted by cheating on the server 2 years ago if they still play, I am also sorry to myself for actually cheating on the server.

I hope that you can consider this ban appeal as I have had the time to reflect on my actions and I have especially matured within this 2 year period. Thank you for reading, and please consider the appeal.

Additional Comment(s): I have don't necessecarily have access to the account that has been banned (STEAM_0:0:85513655) since I have given it to a friend and I don't want to ask for it back. If you could unban STEAM_0:1:466441 (Mick Warts) which is my new main account I would really appreciate it, I have been playing on that account but it got banned for ban evasion during that time though I did not break any rules and was really getting involved with the community and having fun, if that is not allowed however I will get my old account back and continue playing on that. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did forget about the ban since it was 2 years ago and I have a new account, my fault I know but it's worth the shot since I was 15 when I got banned and I'm 18 in July so I have matured and got through that phase of thinking I'm cool when I'm only being annoying. Hence why I didn't break any rules during the 17 hours of playtime and actually having fun with other players and taking the rules seriously, trying my best not to break them.

Reaction score
Since im involved in this for the 3rd ban evasion ban. You were banned for family shared ban evasion, then today you were banned for ban evasion. Your friend even knew about you ban evading.

Reaction score
My friend has nothing to do with me, he got banned because I invited him but he didn't get on and then didn't try again after that. I was on the server at the time of him trying to join if you think it was me trying to ban evade. Like I said I don't remember actually getting banned because it was so long ago. I had about 20 hours on the server so why would I give myself up by joining on a family shared account, I might be stupid but I'm not that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.