Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daymon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamie
His/Her SteamID:
669dcb7827.png

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The whole situation started off with me sitting in a shop teaching someone to load their shotgun, the user found out how to do it and accidently fired their shotgun, after this I walked out of the store to see police officers at the office building, I go up to them to tell them that the shots fired which I thought they responded to was at the store I was at which was right next to the Office building, this ended up in me telling the police officers where they aimed their guns at me, at this point I was a 100% sure that they responded to the shop but must've thought it was at the office complex, while this was happening @Racxes asked me where it was, so I simply showed him where it was.

After this I came up to the office complex to look at it since I haven't seen it for about 3 years, when I came up by the stairs I realised that the door was locked (which it is when unowned) so I walked down to the stairs to use the elevator, once I came up I was shot dead after it was obvious that I didn't have any firearm on me, which Jamie had time to see. He could've told me to leave and I would've, yet he decided to shoot me because he "thought" I was raiding, which to me sounds like utter bullshit.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://ufile.io/43g7ub3w
Tick: 4500

We were being raided by the cops and there was an active shootout and you just randomly walk in. You should expect to get shot if you're randomly walking into an active shootout.

Here's a video of your demo, so it's easier for staff:
Cops were outside preparing for a raid and we'd heard the SWAT van, so we believed a raid was coming soon and were naturally on edge.You decide to trespass into the building while unarmed and call the elevator down. At this stage, we assume it's police because that's the reasonable response in such a scenario when someone enters completely unannounced, so I instinctively shot you when I saw you, based on the assumption that the person in the elevator was most likely a police officer, or a raider otherwise.It was extremely silly for you to trespass into the property unarmed no matter what, not even accounting for the fact that police just entered the property & had a SWAT van outside, so we'd be naturally uneasy.Not going to respond to anything else/upload any demos unless requested by staff from this point forward.

@Jack Bushross your explanation seriously makes zero difference, you can't just shoot someone because you think they're a police officer, that's just like me spraying through my door as soon as someone opens it if it's unlocked because I think they're police officers and I think they're there to raid me because I heard a certain type of engine. That's such a foolish statement. Calling me silly for walking into an office complex is dumb as it's quite usual for people to go there for jobs or anything like that.

Imagine not uploading your demo so that we could resolve this situation without waiting for an admin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back