• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Your Steam/In-game Name: Inchs - John Inch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] St.Wylde (Or something) Bonnie Wylde
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Shot me dead despite me not being involving in the shootout, or looking to participate. In the video we stopped so I could store my gun at the shop I had storage access too, which happened to be the one with the mayor in. As I am walking towards it with gun hidden still, a shootout starts and I realise as I am walking towards it, as I begin to back off I look up and Wylde shoots me despite me not having my gun drawn or firing a single shot. My intention was to back up and leave as I only wanted to store the weapon but as I begin to do so he shoots me dead.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
In the heat of the situation you appeared to be involved.

1: Upon the start of the situation the driver of the vehicle you were in decided to hastily smash his car into another car and hop out.
2: I then see you pulling an M1911 out your trunk and running towards the shots
3: I shoot you down as a possible threat.

lets not forget that you and John intentionally ran us off the road at bazaar and rammed us on a few occasions beforehand, I had reasonable suspicion to believe you were about to shoot the mayor and had no time to react.

Deleted member 6228

1: Upon the start of the situation the driver of the vehicle you were in decided to hastily smash his car into another car and hop out.

lets not forget that you and John intentionally ran us off the road at bazaar and rammed us on a few occasions beforehand, I had reasonable suspicion to believe you were about to shoot the mayor and had no time to react.
JOHN ran you off the road, I didn't.
I pulled it out before the shots began with the intentions to store it, you can check the chat logs and no one mentioned a shootout and I am currently not even in an org so there is no way I could have known what was going to happen. I just wanted to store my pistol.

Reaction score

Why did you think it was necessary to shoot him down immediately without attempting to restrain or give him commands under gunpoint? Why did you believe it was a priority to shoot Inchs while he had no weapon out instead of the people actively shooting the mayor and other government officials?

Reaction score
Why did you think it was necessary to shoot him down immediately without attempting to restrain or give him commands under gunpoint? Why did you believe it was a priority to shoot Inchs while he had no weapon out instead of the people actively shooting the mayor and other government officials?

I had a sit with @Collier regarding this and he accepted my explanation.

Because the entire situation was so spontaneous that I had no time to actually process what was going on other than someone tried shooting the mayor and got warned for 3.4 afterwards. I could have gunpointed him and risked being shot from behind and as far as I could tell he was still armed.

Inches had made numerous attempts on the mayors life beforehand, and after being shot at when he was in @thehomelessdude 's car, given that the vehicle he was in quite clearly rushed to bazaar as if something was about to go down and shots were fired seconds later, I lost focus on what he had in his hands and neutralised what my mind pieced together as a threat at the time.

I assumed it was @thehomelessdude who began firing and since I'd seen Inch's pull a gun from his trunk, (a silenced M1911 with a red dot) I assumed he had equipped the gun and was a part of a pre-meditated attempt on the mayors life.

My perspective:

https://plays.tv/s/LmurAk7pNnRP

I can upload a more detailed video another day. I now know it was "the best" who began firing with a PPK and not John King, as I wasn't even aware of Best even being at the bazaar at the time of the shooting, guessed it was John.

As I had really only just refocused my attention on the game once he pulled the gun, my eyes went into a sort of tunnel vision mode to shoot him in the head, the gun was no longer my point of focus.

The whole scenario was a big misunderstanding and if Inches bothered to outreach to me and make contact with me I would have apologised and personally reimbursed him for the mistake.

I'm not saying what I did was right, I'm saying that I panicked and had no other way of distinguishing him as an innocent. This was also like the 6th assault on the mayor that occurred since I went SS So I was already incredibly jumpy.

EDIT: Might I add that the initial shooting was 3.4 and the user was punished for doing so, so @Inchs , you didnt even need to make the AR first to get an RR accepted.

Deleted member 6228

I had a sit with @Collier regarding this and he accepted my explanation.

Because the entire situation was so spontaneous that I had no time to actually process what was going on other than someone tried shooting the mayor and got warned for 3.4 afterwards. I could have gunpointed him and risked being shot from behind and as far as I could tell he was still armed.

Inches had made numerous attempts on the mayors life beforehand, and after being shot at when he was in @thehomelessdude 's car, given that the vehicle he was in quite clearly rushed to bazaar as if something was about to go down and shots were fired seconds later, I lost focus on what he had in his hands and neutralised what my mind pieced together as a threat at the time.

I assumed it was @thehomelessdude who began firing and since I'd seen Inch's pull a gun from his trunk, (a silenced M1911 with a red dot) I assumed he had equipped the gun and was a part of a pre-meditated attempt on the mayors life.

My perspective:

https://plays.tv/s/LmurAk7pNnRP

I can upload a more detailed video another day. I now know it was "the best" who began firing with a PPK and not John King, as I wasn't even aware of Best even being at the bazaar at the time of the shooting, guessed it was John.

As I had really only just refocused my attention on the game once he pulled the gun, my eyes went into a sort of tunnel vision mode to shoot him in the head, the gun was no longer my point of focus.

The whole scenario was a big misunderstanding and if Inches bothered to outreach to me and make contact with me I would have apologised and personally reimbursed him for the mistake.

I'm not saying what I did was right, I'm saying that I panicked and had no other way of distinguishing him as an innocent. This was also like the 6th assault on the mayor that occurred since I went SS So I was already incredibly jumpy.

EDIT: Might I add that the initial shooting was 3.4 and the user was punished for doing so, so @Inchs , you didnt even need to make the AR first to get an RR accepted.
stop generalising me with ethan and the others, we did not make numerous attempts on his life.
Me and @thehomelessdude had been driving around all day and he can vouch for that.

Reaction score
stop generalising me with ethan and the others, we did not make numerous attempts on his life.
Me and @thehomelessdude had been driving around all day and he can vouch for that.

@Slayerduck can confirm that you guys drove onto the scene of a previous attempt and tried to pikey guns, and attempted to shoot me down when John King was killed. This was during an assassination attempt on the mayors life. Since you opened fire knowingly on an SS Agent, you were involved in that.

Deleted member 6228

@Slayerduck can confirm that you guys drove onto the scene of a previous attempt and tried to pikey guns, and attempted to shoot me down when John King was killed. This was during an assassination attempt on the mayors life. Since you opened fire knowingly on an SS Agent, you were involved in that.
John king grabbed a gun and you shot him, I had no idea you was an SS so i shot you in retaliation for it, we did not attempt to take the mayors life, you are yet again generalising us with ethan who was trying ot kill the mayor

Reaction score
John king grabbed a gun and you shot him, I had no idea you was an SS so i shot you in retaliation for it, we did not attempt to take the mayors life, you are yet again generalising us with ethan who was trying ot kill the mayor

If I wasn't an SS I wouldn't be helping the cops secure a crime scene with a gun out and radioing in on /gov chat, I would have been shot by the TFU sniper who initially hit john in the chest.

Overall, again, the entire situation was due to a misjudgement in a situation that wasn't even allowed to happen, I was willing to personally apologise in the sit and offer 15k as reimbursement for my misjudgement but you left the server before the sit was initiated to make an AR, leaving myself and @Collier to lose contact with you.

Again, from my perspective, I saw @thehomelessdude drive quickly to the bazaar, hop out and sprint out of my field of view, and saw you pulling a gun whilst shots were ringing off, at that point I was no longer focusing on what was in your hands and focused on neutralising a threat.

Deleted member 6228

regardless you should still be punished, not the first time you did this when you started shooting at us earlier for driving into you

Reaction score
regardless you should still be punished, not the first time you did this when you started shooting at us earlier for driving into you

Because your driver literally ran the limo off the road after ramming us several times, I don't give a fuck if you were just a passenger, don't get in the car with someone who does things like ramming the mayors limo if you don't want to be in a car that gets shot at. The car then drove back at like 60 miles per hour and smashed into a police car. If you weren't expecting the car to get Peppered by 3 SS Agents after John rammed us off the road then you need to have your weetabix in the morning.

Deleted member 6228

Because your driver literally ran the limo off the road after ramming us several times, I don't give a fuck if you were just a passenger, don't get in the car with someone who does things like ramming the mayors limo if you don't want to be in a car that gets shot at. The car then drove back at like 60 miles per hour and smashed into a police car. If you weren't expecting the car to get Peppered by 3 SS Agents after John rammed us off the road then you need to have your weetabix in the morning.
getting rammed slightly, because you was ramming us, is not a valid reason to get 3 SS officers to spray down our car

Reaction score
getting rammed slightly, because you was ramming us, is not a valid reason to get 3 SS officers to spray down our car

"Rammed slightly"

You guys made the limo do a 90 degree bend and get pegged on a curb.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for their actions.
Your priority should have been protecting the mayor from active shooters, you should have also tried to detain/give inchs commands under gunpoint not just "KOS" him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.