~AR on Wiki ~ @Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
/ Your Steam/In-game Name:[PH] Dimitris Kowlaski / Aparicio Escobar
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John McGowan/Wiki
His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:0:155779481
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This Player was under gun point from me and under tazer gunpoint by fellow officer's we instructed him to leave the bat down multiple times so lemme start from beginning one officer requested backup cause he was getting harassed by a civillian with a bat and he had one suspect with him so we respond there Code 3 we found John holding a bat and saying im playing baseball and after that he came near us so we got our tazers out and after that he run inside the shop he owns he stored it and we left when i was in the city bridge i hear one officer needs help cause he hitted him and i turn around and respond code 3 when i got there he was in cuffs and we say leave him and after that the officer uncuffs him and he gets the bat out and we got our tazers out and he runs in the back side of the bazaar shops and after that one officer say drop it or you gonna get tazed and he was if you taze me i will drop you and i got my weapon out and i tell to the officer taze him and he yells tazer tazer tazer and he missed the shot so this guy runs to the officer and hitss him and by that action he forced me to open fire and he clearly broke 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
@Samuel told me to do the ar ASAP

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi there,

I did not see you with the gun out so that would've been my mistake. I told the officer that I was going to put the bat away and he started to threaten me with a tazer, I warned him if he tried to taze me and missed I will run straight at him. You also handcuffed me while I had a baseball bat out which is pretty unrealistic if you ask me. You have been targeting me all day trying to get a reason to have me banned which I find pretty annoying and which hunting. I did not store the bat which is a lie, it got confiscated.

Reaction score
https://plays.tv/video/5ba77b1641837401a8 You had 4 cops all with Gun/Taser and Nightstick equipped that ordered you to drop the Gun, Liam said drop bat in which you ignored him and ran around the back of the shop, One officer said taser you in which he missed and you charged at him still with 3 cops armed pointing at you, You had no chance against 4 Police Officers all armed, this was the second time you were warned about the bat and still you did not store it as asked.

Reaction score
https://plays.tv/video/5ba77b1641837401a8 You had 4 cops all with Gun/Taser and Nightstick equipped that ordered you to drop the Gun, Liam said drop bat in which you ignored him and ran around the back of the shop, One officer said taser you in which he missed and you charged at him still with 3 cops armed pointing at you, You had no chance against 4 Police Officers all armed, this was the second time you were warned about the bat and still you did not store it as asked.
I attacked him because he initiated, he tried to taze me so I attacked in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.