Proper Introduction

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Aidan. I have been in the perpheads community for maybe, a year. I never had intention of roleplaying even 3 months back. I found love in this community and I have started roleplaying.

Interesting/Not interesting things about me:
I come from a crappy place named Scotland.

I waterski

I play a game called Garry's mod

I use to play another community from the dark side. I lost my found love in that community. Not even the forums entertain me now. People I know from that community are,
@Exrobite @Chris @Jayo @ToeRag2k6 @Slapy47 @Sonzy @Itzryzo @Pugga and there are probably more.

The main thing I love about this community is how lax the rules are on the forums. Not too strict not too no rules. I hope rules do not change with that.

My Goals in this Community:
I want to become a high rank in the police department and help out with internal affairs/training.

I want to be a core role in a big powerful organization.

Eventually, I want to become staff. I know that is a very long way for myself but in the end, I'd like to be there

Reaction score
You're gonna have to work for quite a long time to get your first goal, the second one just takes having friends :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, mate! You've set some high goals for yourself, but I hope they can be fulfilled one day. If you haven't already, you can apply for Senior Officer here.

For more information regarding the application process, click here.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Reaction score
Well welcome to the community! It is mostly easy to become a Senior Officer but it may be hard to do the Senior Officer stage 3. But when you do get Senior Officer just be active and patrol with some high ranks and you will get there. Becoming staff is one of the hardest things ever on this community! You need to know a lot of people and I suggest that you do get a high rank in the police department as you will be known way better!