jc denton retribution

Reaction score
This is straight up retarded. And people get mad he got demoted? This is exactly why he should have been demoted ages ago.
Tom wasn't like this before he got demoted, he fell apart and lost his only hope he had left... Tom sadly got depressed and did this :(

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIlAAAAJDQ4OGU1YTdkLWI2MjktNGFmNy1iODE3LTEyODJhYWQyOTc1Nw.jpg

RIP for one of our own Pvt. Tom Hill, he shall be back one day...

220px-Moh2.jpg

When he comes back, this shall be waiting for him by the City Hall

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Tom Hill's a fucking legend.

And all you salty fuckers that doubted him and made it your life's obsesion to stop him need to get a life and go outside for once. Maybe the problem wasn't him, it's how negative and toxic the community has become.

this post cant be disrespectful if its not directed to anyone

Reaction score
Tom Hill's a fucking legend.

And all you salty fuckers that doubted him and made it your life's obsesion to stop him need to get a life and go outside for once. Maybe the problem wasn't him, it's how negative and toxic the community has become.

this post cant be disrespectful if its not directed to anyone
Pretty much hit the nail on the head, I honestly never understood why people were against Tom so much, when we promoted him to Enforcer me and @Medulla promised that he would turn out good and if he didn't, he would be demoted, we were right, he did amazing and was liked by the majority of the community, however people saw success in someone who they didn't like, so they did literally everything to stop him from doing what he wanted on the server, enforce the rules. People provoked Tom a hell of a lot, so Tom did the exact same thing back instead of banning them for it, because he liked the community, then what happened? People got sad and made staff complaints because they didn't like the fact that they had to taste their own medicine. I honestly couldn't care less what you think of Tom, for me he was and will always be a great staff member.

Reaction score
Reminder there's an oven inside the PERP content pack that still has Tom Hill's name on it.

I M M O R T A L I Z A T I O N

Reaction score
Tom wasn't like this before he got demoted, he fell apart and lost his only hope he had left... Tom sadly got depressed and did this :(

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIlAAAAJDQ4OGU1YTdkLWI2MjktNGFmNy1iODE3LTEyODJhYWQyOTc1Nw.jpg

RIP for one of our own Pvt. Tom Hill, he shall be back one day...

220px-Moh2.jpg

When he comes back, this shall be waiting for him by the City Hall

Hmmm different when one of your friends does it though right? :D
4186658de042fa97d7c501be9fb3eb72.png

Free Mage, at least he carried his staff position with professionalism unlike Tom.

@nade