Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |RC| Code Monkey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @JC Denton
His/Her SteamID: Forum Profile
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Violation of Forum Rule - 1.3 Slander:
1.3 Slander - Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the ban requests/staff complaints and when speaking to an appropriate member of staff - when making an accusation against a member of staff, a higher ranking staff member should be spoken to.
User in question posted "bet it was code monkey smh" within a olsen thread. This would be slander or an act of causing problems with the intention of causing distress or harassment, and doesn't really contribute towards the thread in question. The evidence supporting this claim can be found below.

Violation of Forum Rule - 1.4 Causing Problems:
1.4 Causing Problems - Generally, any attempts by an individual(s) to cause a problem(s) will not be tolerated.
User created an unnecessary thread to target the people that got him demoted. Evidence is below:
Evidence:

ac4386e769d1a7dae2e3c5a47e71fdfd.png

edbb5e21fd86dbda8a4369ba07610aa3.png

Reaction score

You have just literally copy and pasted what I said in my AR and changed the words around. Nice try Code Mongkey, but your miscreants has to stop somewhere. This is plagiarism and I shall be contacting staff as we speak.

Reaction score

You have just literally copy and pasted what I said in my AR and changed the words around. Nice try Code Mongkey, but your miscreants has to stop somewhere. This is plagiarism and I shall be contacting staff as we speak.
Don't slander me bro

Reaction score
Don't slander me bro
Don't slander me too? You've literally taken out pieces of what I previously wrote and adjusted them accordingly to your own advantage by taking out a few words or replacing them. I may not be a smart man, but neither are you if you think you can get away with doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.