Jebus McTriggerFinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive/Jebus McCheesyFingers (When VAC banned) - Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Eren Walker
His/Her SteamID: Stafferinos
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe this player broke 3.4 and 3.6 as he failed to follow orders at point blank gunpoint from multiple people, during a raid on their business shop, resulting in his death.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5a64b938cea72e179a/lmao?from=user
Tick: Big ups Jamal

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Im not psychic sir. Only loggs can show when i was killed by them yesterday

Reaction score
Gun was on passive boi. Was told by a staff member im allowed to shoot if my gun is on passive. And i moved away from your gun point.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Gun was on passive boi. Was told by a staff member im allowed to shoot if my gun is on passive. And i moved away from your gun point.
You had 4 people gunpointing you with very low chance of success. Your actions caused you to die.

Reaction score
Involved
As you can see in the video there are two people behind you with guns pointed, you had zero chance, hence the second you killed dai you got immediately gunned down and raided.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

A gun being in your hand does not make you the Incredible Hulk, although it does give you some reasoning to raise it in certain situations where your life is in danger, a small room with three armed people pointing their guns directly toward you is not one of them.

User will recieve a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.