Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bojing Mohammad
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95528259
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User decided to flank and defend a raid while cops were already on scene. He would easily be misinterpreted as a raider and put his life at risk.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m sitting down at the parking lot seeing the one cop on duty get killed... me waiting for police to pull up.. well and they didn’t so I decided to get a gun from a apartment I own downstairs and protect my friend John king (find it funny you only ar me as we were both doing the same thing lol) and to defend my property upstairs.... don’t see any rule breaks here and you saying expect more cops well I think even if more cops pulled up after I killed you... all I needed to say was well just defending my property and mate. Don’t get so salty next time no need.

Reaction score
Also no there were no cops at all... Only cop there was on the floor with his brains on the stairs. Really don’t see the problem here just pure salt

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You have to expect more to come with life alerts, this is a roleplay server.

Reaction score
I mean us defending our own property I don’t see the problem in that... waiting a solid 4 mins outside for more cops to show up my patience started to run out so I went and helped my mate defend our property

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied
@AlexDunsシ seems to have waited a proper amount of time for backup and decided to help his friend by first entering his own appartment (thus seeing in that case if there were no cops) and than helping defending the property of his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.