Jefferson Jai & Wolf - The PERPHeads Lawyers

Reaction score
@Collier
Nobody will be demoted from Corporal to Officer for one tiny mistake. A 2-rank demotion is incredibly rare, and usually only done when the intent appears to be malicious
That simply isn't true, at least not at the time when the PD was operating under other chiefs.

I am simply speaking for the time when I was IA.

And I can confirm that members of CC had certain biases against certain members.

Reaction score
@Tilin
I've seen my fair share. Depending on the person the punishment was either more severe or less.
I know that your implication here is bias, but even in a completely unbiased scenario, this is reasonable because we take activity, time spent, previous record & rank into consideration. I will expand on this below.

One time a less loved CPL did a minor mistake and was suspended
A suspension is not a punishment, unless you know the outcome of the complaint, this argument means nothing. Even if you did, I have no way of verifying what you're saying is true or if you're leaving out heaps of information that would be important.

.And let's not mention an IA on me, where I actually did something severe and it went mysteriously missing....
What are you on about? IAs don't go missing. The only time in recent history where that might have happened is when the fire at OVH occurred.

which resulted in a reprimand for a person who was adored by the community.
Without know exactly what you're talking about, I will dare to speculate. Many people are 'adored' in this community in different ways. Maybe they're actually cool people and know what they're doing, or they're funny minges (@DJ Conyo @Billy Fucking Ray (Sorry lol)). If it's scenario 1 and the person is experienced or in a command position and should know better, they will be punished more severely if anything and I can confidently say all current CC members will probably agree with me. If it's scenario 2 and they're a minge, they will also be punished more harshly.

Also, none of these things would happen anymore (not that I am entirely confident they really did, but I had nothing to do with IA until I was a Major and in the Complaint Committee). Many of the things you're mentioning would have happened at least 1 1/2 years ago and are probably much older than that

Reaction score
@Collier
Many of the things you're mentioning would have happened at least 1 1/2 years ago and are probably much older than that
Yep, that is true. But if they could've happened then, they can happen now. Everything goes on behind a closed curtain, so you can easily hide and manipulate when no one outside that circle can find out.