Jefferson Jai & Wolf - The PERPHeads Lawyers

Reaction score
Jefferson Jai & Wolf LLP
The PERPHeads Lawyers

We are formed of several ex-staff members, high ranking members of the PLPD who have years of experience within this community. We utilise this experience to help you to achieve your goals and to prevent unreasonable requests upon you. We are all extremely capable in drafting and have full knowledge of rules, laws, and PLPD policy and ensure the highest standards for the works which we carry out.

This service is also incredibly useful for staff members in that they may be subject to unreasonable circumstances which resulted in a staff complaint being issued, and may need help in drafting their responses. We also provide assistance for action requests to ensure that rule breakers are proportionally punished for any violations in the rules. Upon completion of the work, we provide you with a easy to access document to copy and paste into the relevant form so that you are able to submit it immediately and get the result that you deserve.

We provide several different kinds of works, mainly in drafting but also advice. we operate in the following fields:

• PLPD Internal Affairs Complaints
    • Drafting a complaint upon another
    • Responding to a complaint
  • PLPD Applications
    • Providing consultations with drafting applications for new positions in PLPD via Careers
  • PERPHeads Action Requests
    • Drafting an Action Request upon another
    • Drafting a response to an Action Request
  • PERPHeads Ban/Warning Appeals
    • Drafting an Appeal for the above
  • PERPHeads Staff Complaints
    • For Staff Members to include:
      • Speaking to staff to ascertain the relevant offence
      • Drafting responses
      • Coaching to assist with any further questioning via TeamSpeak etc
    • Drafting Staff Complaints to include:
      • Speaking to you about matters
      • Drafting initial response
      • Drafting any subsequent responses
  • PERPHeads Staff Applications
  • PERPHeads Refund Requests
  • Advice relating to potential rule breakages
    • Conducting actions in-line with the rules
Should the work you require not appear directly under our provided services under the Discord link below, please contact Dalton Jefferson via Discord to enquire whether we are able to undertake the work you need, we will issue a quote directly and you may decide whether it is appropriate.

Please click below to begin instructing, fees are available at our price list on the Discord.

Please note that these fees may be waived or reduce at the discretion of the fee-earner; our fees will never increase higher than this, but will drop substantially if the work is not complicated. Prior to any funds changing hands, we will analyse whether the matter has any chance of success, if we believe that it does not, we will either charge at a lower rate or will not take on the matter at the first instance.

These matters are handled completely anonymously and we will make best efforts to ensure that your use of our services are as discreet as possible. Discretion is the most important feature of this service and we pride ourselves on our ability to hide use.

We hope to see you soon.

Dalton Jefferson
Managing Partner

Reaction score
Without the help of the entire Jefferson Jai & Wolf Law firm, I know that I would not have had the successful outcomes I have had them take on an extremely difficult case and encountered issues that no one expected and few had ever seen. They worked tirelessly to make sure that the truth was told and presented it perfectly. They have stood by every one of my requests and guided me through the entire lengthy process. Though we faced challenges, They did not falter. Their thorough research provided us the pathway we needed to rise to victory. I will only recommend Jefferson Jai & Wolf LLP as I have never been nor have I ever seen anyone treated better. I am proud to be a client and will continue to retain them for all legal matters that may arise as I know I am in the best hands.

Reaction score
Yes, the system created to avoid bias wherever possible is the "worst shit" you've ever witnessed. Please do expand on this. The chief complaint about IA always used to be (and still is, for some reason) bias. To avoid bias as much as possible, IAs take some time (though they really do not take nearly as long as people think). Idiots will say "IA won't do anything anyway" and never make complaints and still find a way to talk about IA as if they have any idea what they're on about.

I am interested to see which of the categories you fall under. The "IA is biased", the "IA takes too long" or the "IA won't do anything" categories are the ones I have outlined in this reply. Please do tell me if there are any others

Deleted member 5577

The main problem I find is the group that decide the outcome of IAs they’re slow and I don’t agree with a lot of their decisions

Mim

Reaction score
@LilChicken seeing as this is more of my role I thought I’d give insight.

The entire point of the complaint committee process is to develop their own non influenced view on the complaint based on the evidence presented to us. We then compare our opinion and use the investigator final report to support our conclusions and if we end up disagreeing we will always consult the investigators final report and see why they may have thought about their outcome compared to ours. We are comprised of a group of command members or ex command members who have experience on duty and when to make decisions. We are human too and admittedly we can make odd decisions but there is a method behind our madness.

In terms of the slowness this is partly my fault. I have been buried in work outside of school recently and it’s been hard to plan CC meetings however me and @Collier have consulted and have worded out a plan to help bring the frequency of meetings forward.

In conclusion and a TLDR: The CC process isn’t there to appeal to what the complaint creator wants or what the investigator wants, it is there to develop and decide in an unbiased view on the situation and decide an appropriate outcome. The frequency of meetings will be increasing and if anyone has any ideas on how they think CC can improve to send a ticket to the chiefs of department so they can forward their response to me.

Reaction score
Was IA and can confidently say: IAs won't do anything anyway.

At least not when needed. Even when you want to avoid all the bias, there is still bias. Generally less loved members of the community will be dealt with more harshly, but some who are loved will be able to justify anything and come up with any bullshit to justify their behaviour and go through with it.

Make an IA on someone, who knows his policies and every loophole and an IA won't do shit as long as the people responsible for dealing with these situations don't hate them....

There's a reason why certain members can break all the policies in the world, but then a single officer does 1 tiny mistake and he gets demoted from CPL to officer. Saw it happen.

Reaction score
@Tilin Weird concept, people that know their policies are less likely to do stupid stuff and more likely to be able to defend themselves in the case of an IA.

Although I rarely attend CC meetings anymore, when I was a Major and did, we didn't care if you were "loved" or "not loved", we only cared if you did stupid shit in the evidence provided.

Nobody will be demoted from Corporal to Officer for one tiny mistake. A 2-rank demotion is incredibly rare, and usually only done when the intent appears to be malicious

Deleted member 5577

@Collier I'm not entirely sure on the internal workings of CC however I have definitely seen some dodgy appearing outcomes in line with what @Tilin is saying. It would be nice to see how CC comes to these decisions and to have more transparency. In my opinion, CC should be scrapped and replaced with investigators investigating each complaint and then coming to a decision with appeals then going to Super and if the appellant is still displeased further on to the Chiefs. This way decisions would be reached a lot faster and there would be more avenues for appeal and less chance for bias (or at least more opportunities for it to be called out).

In addition to this the way policies are written can be quite unclear and in some cases contradictory, for example, you can't pursue a suspect down the wrong side of the highway but in theory you could drive down the wrong side of the highway for a prolonged period should you find a good way of justifying it so idk it is a tad confusing

Reaction score
@LilChicken The role of an investigator is to attain as much evidence and insight into the situation as possible and submit that in a report primarily and give us your opinion, rather than to play Judge and Jury. Quite often we simply nod our heads and agree with the outcome suggested by IA investigators so you already have a huge amount of influence as an investigator over the fate of someone’s PD career. That said, this isn’t always the case.

I’ve seen some unjust, unethical, and underwhelmingly written final reports, both investigation wise (less so), and recommended action wise. Every CC meeting we see a complaint on an officer final reported with completely and unnecessarily excessive recommended actions, and / or at least 1 complaint that suggests a simple slap on the wrist for major misconduct or blatant negligence for reasons like “Officer has a clean record this month”.

And you might not agree with CC’s final decisions, but as far as I’ve always seen it since involving myself in the PD more, the majority of the people in CC who are processing your complaints are the exact same people who are processing your in game reports, so we must be doing something right surely?

IA investigators are valued greatly within the PD and we are very grateful for the work they do on the most part granted that the work is done to at least the expected standard however from what I’ve witnessed few investigators would be entrusted with deciding the be all end all decision for someone’s PD career and complaints, and I think it would just be easier on IA investigators if they stayed how they were rather than to grant them all with this new responsibility that a few investigators may not be capable of fulfilling, and many more only able to do so after trial and error, something that in a thing like the final decision of a complaint that affects someone’s game time, would be too destructive. Cleanups of blunders and errors would be time consuming and could cause distress to both defendants and complainants whos complaints get mishandled.

Reaction score
Make an IA on someone, who knows his policies and every loophole and an IA won't do shit as long as the people responsible for dealing with these situations don't hate them....
"If they know policies, they're immune to IAs, because they can use them to justify their actions!" Almost as if... that's what... policies are for...
I assume by loopholes you mean handbook guidelines or division resources in the format of n(A,B,C) which you probably didn't bother to read.

There's a reason why certain members can break all the policies in the world

"Man, this guy I didn't report didn't get punished, but when I did it, I got punished because someone reported me!"

you can't pursue a suspect down the wrong side of the highway but in theory you could drive down the wrong side of the highway for a prolonged period should you find a good way of justifying it so idk it is a tad confusing

The only way I see you can justify risking the safety of general public for a prolonged period of time with the risk of literally killing them in-game would be to prevent injury or death for a bigger majority of the same people.

Surely there's mistakes made but to outright say that IA doesn't do anything is just mental.

Deleted member 5577

@Benj "a simple slap on the wrist for major misconduct or blatant negligence for reasons like “Officer has a clean record this month”." I can provide at least one example of a complaint I've created where the defendant has almost caused someone to die unnecessarily due to blatant disregard to policies and orders from supervisors yet they've been given a slap on the wrist and nothing more situations like this is where most of my dislike for CC comes from.

Reaction score
@Tilin I don’t think you could have made a more preposterous and daft statement to rectify your point. If someone “broke policies” which prompted you to make a complaint on them, and they were able to justify this, by pointing out that what they did was within policy, then that means they did not, in fact, break policies.

In all my time of being in CC I don’t recall any punishments from a single complaint that resulted in said action being taken that wasn’t because the officer blatantly massRDM’d or otherwise killed several people for no good reason. I’ve seen officers lose multiple ranks in a single meeting as the result of multiple complaints however, which is obviously as expected.

Reaction score
@Benj I've seen my fair share. Depending on the person the punishment was either more severe or less.

At one time, writing my final review I wrote down 10 severe policies/laws being broken which resulted in a reprimand for a person who was adored by the community.

One time a less loved CPL did a minor mistake and was suspended.

You can invalidate my experience all you want. I have seen the flaws in the system and a group of people.

And let's not mention an IA on me, where I actually did something severe and it went mysteriously missing....