JER AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ryan / DeShawn Mendez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JER / Andre lee @JER
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I went into Wiki's Shop to load my gun and this guy was transporting lots of guns and saw me loading my gun so he shot my instantly no hesitation. I lost a desert eagle and didn't really understand why.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://sendvid.com/uumg6frm

You can see my mic emblem in the top corner I was saying 'SHH' down the mic and as he shoots me I said 'No dont dont'.

Tick:

JER

Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Reaction score
[witness I walked in as it’s happening] no being funnny but if you come into my shop with a gun re loading it face the wall. I would’ve shot you if I saw you doing that TBF.

Reaction score
Hehe but even if I was mugging him I would of had him gunpointed right? So he would of had to of broken 3.4 anyway. I just want a refund to be fair as it was stupid kiiiillll

Reaction score
no he had pulled the gun into passive out of the storage chest ???? he hasn't broken any rules

Reaction score
im getting involved because i evidently need to explain every basic concept to you for you to understand anything

Reaction score
Denied

There is many reasons here as to why he would shoot you, you said 'SHH' which could indicate that you want silence or such which is what most ask for or command during a mugging to avoid being caught. 2. You are carrying a weapon into a shop with him in there while he is clearly transporting from container to container. 3. Even if it was a mug and he shot, he had his gun in passive from the container for the most parts anyways.

Next time @Rodney be careful and indicate that you're only going in for reloading and not acting suspicious around people who you may not know or such things like this could re-occur.​

Status
Not open for further replies.