AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ryan / DeShawn Mendez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sativapuissance / Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: Can't get it as his profile is on Private and I am banned.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Started punching me as medic and kept punching me under gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://sendvid.com/rq8481sp
Tick:

As you can see my MIC logo at the top of the screen I was saying 'Hands Up'. It doesn't play as recorded from Win10, but under gunpoint the player kept punching me.

Sorry Marcus!

Reaction score
Hi Ryan. I thought we already had discussed this and come to an end? Sorry if not so, I will do my best to explain everything from my POV.
The reason why I started punching you is because you told me too and you kept saying "You wanna fight, ok punch me, Punch me now do it!" and you kept saying "Go on, go on" Until you drew out ur gun, I started walking around you so I could knock you unconscious which worked, I am sorry that I kept punching you, after you drew out your gun. I am also VERY Sorry that I even started punching you.
You also broke a few rules, besides walking up to a medic and saying "PUNCH ME" "Ye keep going!" only so you could shoot me 2.1, 3.6, 3.4,
I know I shouldn't have punched you, I should just have ignored you, I am sorry for that, that is also what I told you afterwards, that I am sorry for not ignoring your "threatening words"
We have been talking for 10 minutes about the situation, and afterwards, the cop arrived and cuffed you we discussed this in OOC for a long time. I told the cop to uncuff you and let you go and keep your gun because I felt very bad and I knew it was a stupid mistake from my side that I react so easily to my impulses.
And BTW, you never said "put your hands up" or anything like that.

I do sincerely apologize for my actions, they were not okay at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, so as a medic he had his fists out I said 'Go ahead punch me I dare you' which he did, multiple times.. Then I pulled my gun out and said 'Get on the floor now' and he kept punching me. He broke 3.4 and also job rules I believe? Also got an officer to remove my gun even know I was only transporting and I received a fine. Marcus said he would repay for the gun but never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.