AR Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/ Jack Bingo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 「.jer」
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:93949226

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 shot me and killed me for no reason,

Jack richards shot his car with a shotgun and then he alexduns said in org "KOS JACK SUBS" (Found this out after staff information he said thats probably why i was kos'd which isn't my fault at all) my issue here ismaybe they thought its a good idea to kos us both cause we are both called jack or what so ever. i made a report on F6 which was taken by @McGlinchy he said that he will "speak to the user" without further action which i dont see a reason for that,feels like just trying to protect him jer been here for ages enough he should know its not allowed to just KOS me for such bs like that.

my F6 report with MCGlinchy screenshots

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1770656065
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1770655889

@Super_ said i was allowed to make an AR if i think it was dealt with unfairly,so @McGlinchy dont go and close it insta thanks.
took me 3hours to get this evidence @Al Capone can confirm.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Sir that made no sense and I was told to make an AR if I felt it's unfair by aonther staff member nothing about staff complaint. Ez clap everyone should be equal mate

Reaction score
Do I need to spell this out for you? If you feel a staff members discretion is incorrect then you make a staff complaint. you do not create an AR.

Reaction score
It's quite sad to see that you resorted to making an AR when one moment you complain about the "lack of competition" yet the moment we hopped on the server and you started taking Ls you started crying.

That aside, I don't know what you expect, you pulled up to subs storage and the 2 of you were sort of messing around, Ice then shot at Bojing's car/whatever and as a result died. I don't see how you expect us to just let you live in that situation when you will just relay the information to your organization to then "hunt us down". It's your fault for being there as you clearly had the chance to get away if you didn't want to get involved in whatever Icekiller was trying to do, yet you sat in the car passively just watching, expecting us to just let you get away with this kind of information. I don't see how that is excessive in any way.

Reaction score
@Atomic like I said
i was told by a staff member to make an AR nothing about STAFF COMPLAINT DO I NEED TO SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU
also you have no reason to post here so please do me a favor.

Reaction score
CBA reading all the stuff you typed

Reaction score
Well, the staff member was incorrect I do not seem to understand how you do not already know that a staff complaint should be made for this?

Reaction score
Sounds like an ignorance problem then if you don't bother reading the justification as you clearly care too much about trying to get jericho punished.

Reaction score
This seems like a prime example of someone who is just making an AR to try and get community members banned not someone who actually cares.

Reaction score
As Atomic stated, if you feel like Janice dealt with it in a biased way you should make a staff complaint

Reaction score
@Mage you're fully aware he violated the rules yet you try to defend him thus I cba reading this bullshit as you're not involved.also getting punished equally is the entire point here so do me a favor find aonther thread to meme around this is not the place cheers

Reaction score
@Moon

He didn't break the rules, this is quite obvious if you stop being salty, and it was also confirmed by McGlinchy.

I was literally online the whole morning and involved in each of these situations so I don't see why you're complaining :(

Reaction score
e9068ebb90ac4497ec4260aa5ff5351f.png

Reaction score
Denied

@McGlinchy has already spoken to Jericho regarding the incident and confirmed it was a misunderstanding that resulted in your death; therefore the incident has already been dealt with in-game.

I would also like to point out that I did not specifically tell you to make an AR if you felt that the report was dealt with unfairly, what I told you is that you can make an AR so that you could provide additional evidence that was not present in the report that you believe would help prove if the user did violate the rule(s) you are accusing him of violating. If you felt that McGlinchy has dealt with the report unfairly, you should make a staff complaint against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.