Joey Cornelli AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081072298/ IGN: Jack Carpenter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IGN: Joey Cornelli
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101508192
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Under gunpoint and doesn't co-operate with instructions, shouts so the people inside his base can hear him and doesn't open the door when asked to but instead keeps being loud alerting the members inside.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(I have a video uploading)
Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I mean we already knew you guys were raiding before he was talking, the impact made by him talking and going MHMHMMHMMHM was minimal at best.

Reaction score
How did you know this? The whole of the back is boarded up buddy

Reaction score
hes doing it to let u guys know even after ive said dont talk so many times

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Joey doesn't have a forum account. I will try to contact him ingame or via steam.

Reaction score
his steam name is metaman_y2k and his pfp is deadpool

Reaction score
I find it interesting that you stop the video at the door and not the part when I open the door and gave you access into the home. Also on the role play side. You are telling me that if 2 armed intruders present themselves in front of you at your house, you would not say a word, and let your wife and kids get robbed, or would you talk and stall as much a possible as to give them the ability to contact police. (or in this case prepare for a defense). Look at the video, I surrendered, and begged for no harm to come to me. I did not say how many you were or what type of guns you had. It was a successful defense, and the end of the WHOLE video would of shown it.

Reaction score
image.php

@Metaman broke 3.4, by failing to open the door and mumbling while gagged.

@Metaman , please keep in mind that your highest priority is to make sure you stay unharmed.

---

A warning will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.