Your Steam/In-game Name:
Steam: piewtyvo
In-game: Milona Dutchman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
In-game: Jonas Karlson
His/Her SteamID:
Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User broke 2.1 and 3.4 because he ran away under gunpoint what finally resulted in 3.6 because he died from bleeding
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
+support, I was on the situation to, and I was gunpointing him aswell. But he ignored it completly, so he broke 3.4. He was AFK when the Moderator arrived, so I agree with your BR.

Reaction score
I would love to know why you shot after him, as when I watched the video he didn't seem like a threat to you at all.

Well, We gunpointed him because we were after him for about 5 minutes I think and then he ran away as we said stop or we wil shoot.

Reaction score
Same as @Torvald i'd like to know if you have a good reason to open fire on him? He weren't posing any direct threat to you or any other member. You could've caused more harm than he did. What if you hit a pedestrian or the NPC's in one of the shops?

+/- Neutral

Reaction score
I would love to know why you shot after him, as when I watched the video he didn't seem like a threat to you at all.

I will still support this, but I also support milano getting at least a warning.

Well he was running away after a couple of warnings that we would shoot him and he was a danger because he almost ran over 2 people at the bazaar

Reaction score
pending2.png

If possible could you please find out the users OOC name and send it to me, this way I am able to actually dish out any sort of punishment, should one arise.

Reaction score
+support Broke 3.4 by running away from gunpoint.

Could you say why he was being chased at all? Because the officer gun pointed him when he did not pose a threat. breaking law 11.11 (Breaking rule 4.1) as an officer. Another also shot at the man whiles simply running away, It did not look like he was posing a threat at all.

Reaction score
Well, I got a warning for simply gunpointing a guy in a car, but you want to ban this unarmed guy who you shot, allthough he was no threat? Multiple staff members have simply "not seen" the gunpoint done by officers before, and I think this might be the case here, as it's not too clear from your point of view. The police officer gunpointing glitches through the ground aswell. Maybe the guy you want to ban should provide a demo as well? Anyways, shooting a man over running away is not allowed, as your main job as a police officer is to save lives.
+/- Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.