AR On Jonas Moretti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: zoephix / Newt Xiung

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonas Moretti / Knaekten

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21171796 ( Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002609320 )

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 2.3, 2.5. He closed the gate on me because I accidently ran him over at the RC station, he also said in OOC that was the reason for him to close the gate. It resulted in my car being wrecked ( I possibly want it refunded ) and me being killed. Because he abused a glitch.

Evidence (Demo Required):
[ This was recorded by my friend, he was playing roadcrew at the moment and sent me the video so I could provide evidence. ] If required I can send my own demo as well.

Other Evidence of Knaekten talking in OOC after wrecking my car. Saying he was authorized to close the gate for 'Safety'. While I hit his friend by accident.
1543660254418.png

Tick: From the point where my car was still normal, until where it got wrecked and I flew away dead.

Attachments

• 1543660194441.png
    1543660194441.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
sorry dude but u it was never close to be an accident what u did. u were driving Realy porly and trying to CDM more times then just that ones, if u cant control ur cant dont drive.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
sorry dude but u it was never close to be an accident what u did. u were driving Realy porly and trying to CDM more times then just that ones, if u cant control ur cant dont drive.
That still doesn't mean you can abuse the glitch and close the gate on my car, and I didn't intentionally drive you over.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be spoken to regarding their actions.

If you have any further questions then do not hesitate to contact me on the forums.

Thank you for submitting an AR and the continued cooperation from both sides, have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.