Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN/STEAM NAME:
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (MUST OWN CAR AND GUN IF APPLYING FOR SECURITY):
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:
ARE YOU TRUSTED, WHY:

Reaction score
IGN/STEAM NAME:Jian Huan Steam name:Jian Huan of the Grimwood
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (MUST OWN CAR AND GUN IF APPLYING FOR SECURITY):Musician
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:Because I play Piano IRL
ARE YOU TRUSTED, WHY Because I have been SWAT with you and love your voice also I have I hate Iceland on my ringtones

Reaction score
IGN/STEAM NAME: George Johnson //// Watch Dogs | McNuggets
What are you applying for: Security Guard;
Why do you want to join: Because I always wanted to help in security stuff and also work for a "band";
Are you trusted, why: Yes, I've been always officer "near", also because I like to help all the server for good behaviors and has it must be! I'm really interested in this experience.

Reaction score
George Johnson said:
Why do you want to join: Because I always wanted to help in security stuff and also work for a "band";
Are you trusted, why: Yes, I've been always officer "near", also because I like to help all the server for good behaviors and has it must be! I'm really interested in this experience.
Repaired

Reaction score
IGN/STEAM NAME: Jarred Johnson/[PH] JarredInator
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (MUST OWN CAR AND GUN IF APPLYING FOR SECURITY): Head security. I have a audi RS4 and a transit van which both can transport 5 or more people. And yes, I have every gun except that shitty silenced sniper that no one uses
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to hear you sing.
ARE YOU TRUSTED, WHY: Yes, i never betrayed any of my past organizations and i'm sure i wont betray this one

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (MUST OWN CAR AND GUN IF APPLYING FOR SECURITY): Head security. I have a audi RS4 and a transit van which both can transport 5 or more people. And yes, I have every gun except that shitty silenced sniper that no one uses
ARE YOU TRUSTED, WHY: Yes, i never betrayed any of my past organizations and i'm sure i wont betray this one
You know that the head security is chosen by the owners with the time, not directly right?

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Yolo?

Reaction score
All apps will be accepted after 3 days, I can accept it now but I dont have my computer to add you in the org so I will do that all on the same time. Thanks for the cooperation.

Reaction score
Ser Grimwood said:
IGN/STEAM NAME:Jian Huan Steam name:Jian Huan of the Grimwood
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (MUST OWN CAR AND GUN IF APPLYING FOR SECURITY):Musician
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:Because I play Piano IRL
ARE YOU TRUSTED, WHY Because I have been SWAT with you and love your voice also I have I hate Iceland on my ringtones
Accepted, please contact me ing when you can ( Jon Godinn )

Reaction score
George Johnson said:
accepted, please contact me ing when you can ( Jon Godinn )

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Accepted, please contact me ing when you can ( Jon Godinn )

You are a security guard / as George said, we promote people.

Status
Not open for further replies.