Jordan !

Reaction score
Hello @Jordan you are a really cool guy, nice and friendly and you did amazing job on the plpd,
You got me intrested in the police job, your hard work to make the system so good with help of @Chris and @Chrissy all of you guys made awesome job.
just want to say thank you for the opportunity to enjoy that job,
Thanks for everything guys !

im not sure if they are the only ones that got the police that good but that's what i know xD

Reaction score
Thank you very much @*silenT! As I've stated before, it's nice to see something like this every once in a while, very motivating.

You got me intrested in the police job

This is something I'm incredibly happy about. This is what I said in the whitelist concept thread:

At the end of the day I'm just trying to create something which everyone can enjoy and be part of, since leaving the staff team (really wish I stayed aylmfao) I've been incredibly bored but working on the Police Department has kept me occupied and honestly is the only reason I'm still here! As mentioned before, I'm doing this whole thing with the community, that's why I'm getting input from everyone and letting everyone get involved!

So I'm chuffed to bits that you like the Police Department.

im not sure if they are the only ones that got the police that good but that's what i know xD

It's been a massive joint effort and we need to thank everyone that is part of the Police Department, all of their ideas and input have been considered to bring it to what it is today. Plus the hard working Police Training Officers that are crucial for the team. I definately think if we manage to whitelist, we'll have to publicly note everyone that's helped with the Police Department.

Thanks again for the recommendation, I appreciate it a lot!