Kay Goldman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The first time, you were punching my friends and they were punching you and you know yourself that it was just jokes, I told you that I was gonna take a photo of you by the bushes and that you're gonna look like fire as a joke. Second one, I tried to kill you for broadcasting that I'm wanted every 2 minutes. Third time, you harassed me while down at the jail cells and also technically got me arrested.

Reaction score
The first time, you were punching my friends and they were punching you and you know yourself that it was just jokes, I told you that I was gonna take a photo of you by the bushes and that you're gonna look like fire as a joke. Second one, I tried to kill you for broadcasting that I'm wanted every 2 minutes. Third time, you harassed me while down at the jail cells and also technically got me arrested.

Its true that i had a brawl with your buddy's, however i never threw the first punch and i do RP as being the heavyweight champion as the mayor with my boxing club stuff. Are you implying you didn't attempt to trow the molo directly at me? When you attempt an assassination like that almost in front of the PD its only natural you'd get wanted. I'd be a different thing if it was a 2 sides brawl.

Reaction score
No, I'm saying that I did throw the molotov for a reason, however I thought that you would take it as a calm joke since we were all messing about in regals parking and you agreed to be in my picture in flames. <3

Reaction score
No, I'm saying that I did throw the molotov for a reason, however I thought that you would take it as a calm joke since we were all messing about in regals parking and you agreed to be in my picture in flames. <3

Right if the molo was somehow a joke and you then got wanted, whats in it for you to keep trying to assassinate me and getting yourself jailed/shot? At what point would you have stopped if the 3rd try didn't work out? How do you benefit from my death?

Reaction score
Third try would've been last to be fair, me and Lucas set up a little plan in the jail cells and ran up and shot you when you came out after you were trying to hide from us.

Reaction score
You got us jailed for attempted assassination of you. We then continued to plan out our revenge in prison at which point we were waiting for you to exit the PD. As seen in your demo's. You got finished off by Kay's Deagle near the doors to City Hall. I don't see no problem with this? Please do criticise me if I'm somehow wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.