Killed in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jealous - Jai corin

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: - ScreaM CSGORumble.com

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46263661

Why Should This Player Be Punished: i believe he broke. 2.1 - 2.5 - 3.4 - I was standing in my shop talking with a guy, he offered to trade / sell a SR-25 sniper. and then while i was speaking with him, this guy walks to my shop and throws a molotov. killing me and guy i was talking to. He had no reason to kill me at all, i hadn’t done anything to the guy throwing the molotov, he was all random to me. and on top of that he logged out straight after. he burned down my whole shop. burned items worth like 100-150k. “He burned my sr-25 and much more” And he killed me in public view and in front of people

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
ScreaM broke 2.5 by throwing a molotov cocktail into your shop for no/an invalid reason. Feel free to do a refund request for all items that have been burned down in your shop.

Reaction score
I remember the exact same thing happen to me once, and the user was banned. I will support your action request because "terrorist RP" is not a reason to ruin other people's experience on the server. I don't think you should make that RR people have told you to make before this action request has been dealt with however.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.