Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name
-Jai Corin

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:37632961

What do you need refunded:
-SR-25 and Sniper ammo.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: i want it refunded, cause it´s 100k+ and that is a lot of money to lose for someone that just go random to my shop and burn it down for no reason.
-Why Should This Player Be Punished: i believe he broke. 2.1 - 2.5 - 3.4 - I was standing in my shop talking with a guy, he offered to trade / sell a SR-25 sniper. and then while i was speaking with him, this guy walks to my shop and throws a molotov. killing me and guy i was talking to. He had no reason to kill me at all, i hadn’t done anything to the guy throwing the molotov, he was all random to me. and on top of that he logged out straight after. he burned down my whole shop. burned items worth like 100-150k. “He burned my sr-25 and much more” And he killed me in public view and in front of people.

Evidence:
As you can see on the demo below, he burned the shop down. U can see my SR-25 and Sniper ammo 00:30 In the video. - VIDEO:
[DOUBLEPOST=1461827406,1461770079][/DOUBLEPOST]So my AR got through. i believe "Niko" dealt with the guy. so now my RR should be alright.

https://www.perpheads.com/threads/killed-in-public.15511/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.