• Thread starter Deleted member 7804
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7804

Your Steam/In-game Name: Shaniqua Entroy/ zansaa
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Ling Wang/ .jer
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They had purposely molotoved me and my shop for previous events that weren't my fault (1st Reason was because I shot him through my bazaar door Why it wasn't my fault: it was my friend who had shot him and not me, 2nd reason was because I ran him over Why it wasn't my fault: He got out of his car on a highway and as a lot of people at the time were receiving high ping I had no control over my car) him molotoving my shop concluded in all my shit being burnt (4 Large wooden fences 4 small wooden fences A chain link fence A stove A saw horse A barricade and other things used for my basing necessities.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Picture of my shop after it was burned:
Screenshot_48.png

Picture of him retrieving a molotov and throwing it at my shop:
chrome_fBYfuijhUc.png

JER

Reaction score
I threw a molotov at your shop because I was shot for no reason infront of your bazaar shop door. Perhaps tell your friends to not shoot people whilst on your property next time.

Deleted member 7804

You had still gotten everything i owned in that shop burned down for 1 gun shot?? that I was't even responsible for?

Deleted member 7804

@JER For starters I didn't "mess" with you, you assumed I shot you because it was in my shop when there were two people in that said shop. Even if you didn't know it was me I hadn't done anything wrong to give you a reason to light my entire shop on fire and to kill me too, that still doesn't mean you can't compensate me for the damage done for being incorrect.

JER

Reaction score
@zansaa I have no problem paying for your loss. I never intended to make you lose props as you can see from the outside of your store being empty. You still haven't answered my question as to why I was shot.

Deleted member 7804

Dealt with ingame, AR can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.