Killing muggers and got killed bye police and swat

Reaction score
One of my friends and i, was doing drugs in slums apartment 1, someone came and sayed it was the police my friend knew it wasn't. I don't know how but he proberly had the feeling, also cause there was no police car, i just didn't think about that. The guy who sayed he was police, he "called the swat" he didn't but i was stupid enough to think he did, but i got revenge after that see in the demo xD.

Demo:

After that theu began to say it was breaking rule 3.4, but actually when i began to shooting at him he was looking away and he's friend had he's gun in safety, i had a friend next to me but, the guy wasn't even look at him he posted an AR but he didn't won but i could see there he looked at he's own friend.
Someone sayed i was a staller i wasn't but i needed to see what i had to make in /desc, he also made more than one /me command, so it actually didn't work he only gag us also not tier us so he's own fault also.

Reaction score
OH MY GOD, THE TEXTURES ARE HORRIBLE!
HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU PLAY WITH IT LIKE THAT?
LIKE, IS IT THE DEMO OR SOMETHING? BECAUSE THAT SURE AIN'T NORMAL!

Reaction score
Next time someone says they're cops do /me looks through keyhole, in accordance with 3.26 they have to tell you what you would see. Speaking of 3.26, you broke it, you shot them with the gun they had technically taken via /me.