Kinda Goodbye/Introduction i guess?

Reaction score
Feel free to move this if its in its wrong section, thank you!

Hello there, as you MAY know i have gone inactive now like undercover if you say it like that but, to the point i never though it would get like this. I know i may have let people down, i have been doing alot of wrongs in my past on this server i have been trying to do as best as i can. I have gotten into fights with my friends, that i wouldn't do if i wasen't like this in this position im in right now. I dont know how to say sorry to every single one of you that i have been fighting with, i know i have been causing alot of shit and its my time to man up and be serious about it. I really love this community i really do, it have had its ups and downs i guess. And i have always been trying my hardest to help the people that really needed the help, maybe i didn't do it to 100% correctly but atleast i tried. I knew i was a good Enforcer/Moderator but it never came to that part. I don't really know why i got into this 'Person' if you say it like that. I am really not that person that wants to fight..

The people that i have been fighting with and the people that probably hate me to this time right now, you know who you are. Im sorry for what i have caused to the server and the Players i really am sorry. And i hope that the people actually can forgive me, i have been thinking about coming back and start to work for my position again, but when i know that im 100% into it, and when i get a better PC that can play on the server without max 10FPS. But for real, i love the players and the server it has been one of the best community i have ever been in, i have learned alot from it. Since the start that i wanted to be an Enforcer i have been working for it nonstop ^^. But i have been thinking as said above to start playing on the server again.
I REALLY REALLY wanna appologize to the Administrator Team for being a bad staff, right now i feel that i could have done it much better. Like Moron and many others tried to push me up to the Moderations Team, they were talking to me. Trying to talk me in to get more active and just keep on doing what i was doing to really get the 'Rank'. But yeah i guess this is my Late goodbye/introduction post.. There is alot of people to say sorry to, i have been missing ALOT of people.

YEAH i know, it is alot to read but i would be thankfull if you could. :) Thanks, and bye! <3