Life Issues

Reaction score
We all have life issues but mine has reached a milestone and is now effecting me too much. Not many know this but I currently have severe money issues which is now causing alot of stress and potential depression. I have been aware of it and tried everything but right now im just losing hope.

Due to heavy stress and possible depression I have decided to reduce my activity, i would prefer not to cause any of you problems and lash out on anyone. I will try be around but right now i have alot to handle and little time.

I would like to thank the community for everything it has done for me and I will do my very best to stick around. Right now im looking for work and possibly got some luck for a change just hopefully it will not be a waste of time.

Reaction score
Seems you are having a lot of problems. If you wanna talk to anyone, contact me. I want to help you, even though I don't know you at all. But speaking to someone is always better then ignoring it and keeping it for yourself. If you feel down, please, I ask you to contact me!

I hope you get your stuff together!