Lé Nye's Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:
Name:
Preferred Gun to use:
What is your firearms level?
How do you earn your money:
What car do you have:
Why do you want to join?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: )(George)(
IC:
Name: Georgina Wolff
Phone Number: 8031295
Preferred Gun to use: AR's, shotguns
How do you earn your money: Growing and going on duty as a cop
What car do you have: 2x upgraded escalade
What is your source of money? growing and going on duty
Why do you want to join? I know a couple of people in hte organisation and it sounds decent so i wanna join.

Reaction score
OOC: Squeeker Melon
Steam Name: SqueekrMel0n
IC:
Name: Kevina Bryson
Phone Number: 7031118
Preferred Gun to use: Spas
How do you earn your money: Growing/Gov. Employee
What car do you have: Mini Cunter
Why do you want to join? My life is lonely and my Paralake self is on the brink of suicide

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Mango
IC:
Name: Jay Rothwell
Phone Number: 696-6357
Preferred Gun to use: M4A1
How do you earn your money: The Brit Method
What car do you have: Mercedes E63 AMG
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because I want to join an organisation as I'm orgless. I just wanna make money and chill as well. Not much else to say.

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Mzkie
IC:
Name: Alfred Redmond
Phone Number: 720-3986
Preferred Gun to use: M4A1/AK - Any shotgun
How do you earn your money: Growing/Gun Selling
What car do you have: Scion FR-S
Why do you want to join?: I wanna stay loyal to an org and help you guys out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Stell90
IC:
Name: Lewis Holland
Phone Number: 747-3669
Preferred Gun to use: M4A1/M16A4 or any shotgun
How do you earn your money: Drugs
What car do you have: Currently have a Jeep Grand Cherokee
Why do you want to join? I'm a loyal person and I wish to assist the org.

Kay

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Kay.exe
IC: Kay Funds
Name: Kay Funds
Phone Number: Will tell you if I get accepted, of course, don't want no prank calls xd
Preferred Gun to use: M4A1 - AK47 - MOSSBERG
What is your firearms level? Not too sure, can't remember... I think it's around 30+, I'll update when I'm in game
How do you earn your money: The way everyone else does, government and Plant + Seeds = Money?
What car do you have: Mistubushi Evo Lancer (I'll be getaway driver ;) )
Why do you want to join? Lots of friends are in the Org and I've been recommended to join countless times! Also need an org, that I can earn some money with etc!

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name:
IC:
Name: I will give when im accepted
Phone Number: I'll give after
Preferred Gun to use: Silenced PPK
What is your firearms level? 50
How do you earn your money: Selling guns
What car do you have: Mercedes 300 SEL + Mini cooper
Why do you want to join?: Lots of friends in this org and it looks so cool!!1!

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name:pickle rick
IC:
Name:xavier jackson
Phone Number:279-0306
Preferred Gun to use: M4'S and mossberg
What is your firearms level? 27
How do you earn your money:cop/drugs/raid
What car do you have:buying BMW
Why do you want to join?i want to join because i am not in an org right now and i want to join an active org with good people in and some of my mates are in the org and i like to base with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.