Server Suggestion Languages differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Languages differences
Suggestion Description: So I have just realized that this software only has 3 types of languages and though if there could be more as they're foreigners from Middle East sweden etc and would be good for people who do not know english that much

Why should this be added?:
- to make languages and categories on the perpheads site a bit more recognizable
- Helps people to understand really what it's about

What negatives could this have?:
- I don't see any negatives

Reaction score
I’m hands down on information being easier for those who have English as their second language, just so long that it doesn’t affect the server itself obviously

My question is will someone have to go through the website and translate it for the most part? Translators aren’t accurate sometimes afaik

Reaction score
What negatives could this have?:
- I don't see any negatives
A downside is the fact that players need to be able to speak and understand English to a degree where they will understand everything written or said to and around them. Making it easier to get along here without this is counterintuitive in that regard.

Reaction score
Are you referring to the forum? I'm assuming @Fredy and @Bolli are the reason there are German / Icelandic options but they're incomplete. The time it would take to translate all the forum options isn't really worth it considering everyone in the community has a good grasp of English already.

Reaction score

There's really no point init, you can't even play on the server if you dont understand english

Status
Not open for further replies.