• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2538

Topic: Latex Gloves

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a latex glove SWEP for police and paramedics
- You can only confiscate weapons while wearing
- You equip gloves at the NPC near the LT office for PD and at the Ambulance NPC for Paramedics

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Usually officers will jump into gunfights and quickly radio in, reload, shoot and confiscate a random weapon at the same time. Latex gloves are the solution to this exploitation. You equip the SWEP then go over to the illegal item (drugs, guns, weapons). Once you look at it, press mouse 1 to confiscate. A /me command will pop up saying: **NAME places the evidence into the bag. An animation which takes two seconds and a time bar (like the crafting or refilling clip bar) will show up saying "Bagging Evidence!". The evidence then dissapeares and the Officer(s) get the money.

black-nitrile-gloves1.jpg
For Officers

1333364674dp160.jpg
For paramedics

Optional additions:
- Could say: You earned $XXX for sending an illegal item to forensics , instead of: You earned $XXX for destroying an illegal item.
- Medics have to wear latex gloves to dispose bodies (mouse 1) and it comes up with a similar text

Reaction score
This is a really good idea, maybe you can add a lube SWEP to the medic's wide range of tools for prostate exams?

Reaction score
There's already a lot of stuff to scroll through... having a SWEP for each action you do would be too much for my brain to handle and it'd take too long to scroll to my trusted gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.