Lawyers?

Reaction score
They should allow people who have been arrested to have a right to have a lawyer because if they were wrongly arrested or the police try to give false charges they can be sorted.

It would also add the the RP aspect of the server.

p.s sorry for my spelling

Reaction score
Alrighty, first of all this has been suggested and denied.

Second use the template required.

Third, Lawyers not loyers.

Also please put this in the suggestion thread.

Gracias.

Reaction score
I see lawyers a simple breakage of Law 8.5 for me, should be correct.
8.5 Aiding Criminals
The aiding of a criminal, other than providing medical assistance, is a criminal offence.

And then there are those people that request a lawyer when they have just murdered tons of civilians/gov employees.

Reaction score
I see lawyers a simple breakage of Law 8.5 for me, should be correct.

And then there are those people that request a lawyer when they have just murdered tons of civilians/gov employees.
Incorrect, made a law suggestion where it's explained that it's not.

Anyways you can roleplay as one if you wish, I do quite a lot and my client easily gets released.

Reaction score
If this is ever ever gonna get added which it wont, its probably gonna have to go same as supervisor, by forum apps to make sure you arent just a minge saying you are a lawyer, and I bet you some people here can really take this serious and do a really good job. AyJay for one is really fucking good at countering stuff and shit (Oh god disagrees please no).

Reaction score
Make a /report in case a LEO is corrupt (violation of server rule 4.1). They are NOT allowed to provide false information / charges. Usually the majority of people I've allowed to act as a suspect's "lawyer" either attempted to kill me or attempted to break the suspect out.

Reaction score
Lawyers are hard to represent for the sole fact that this is not real life. It's much more complicated to obtain basic evidence (ex. fingerprints, gun powder, CCTV camera footage). You could say that there are some benefits ex. as you can use demos and whatnot, roleplaying them as dashcam or the sort, but even that is very limited (and really, sending demo to a lawyer or editing it would probably be a complete waste of time, spending 30 minutes in trials when the sentence is just a few minutes).

Without actual ability to obtain and present evidence, lawyer is an unnecessary job. It would be just cop's witness statement vs the suspect's statement. It would also then require a judge, otherwise nothing would stop an officer from simply rightfully (since cops can't falsely charge people anyway & if they charge someone, there's a valid reason, excluding some cases where it would probably be punishable as breach of server rules) ignoring all the defense by the lawyer.