Leavin' an RP situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gix

Reaction score
Thats the worst piece of policework I've ever seen... To your problem it should be dealt with.
However you need to rethink how you play as cop in future cases.

Reaction score
  • You are driving recklessly, also not looking forward when driving which caused you to hit the lamp holes a few times.
  • You opened fire after that running guy, you're not supposed to shoot down an unarmed guy. You missed but it didn't look like it was intentional.
  • Impounding that guy's car in middle of all that action by simply clicking once seems like failRP to me. You should have waited for the situation to be ended, then you could impound the car which would be much more realistic.
Those are the things that I found wrong by your actions. Anyway, what he did is wrong, still. He shouldn't have disconnected and that's why I will ban him for 24 hours when I get on the server.
But you're also getting a 24 hours blacklist, during this time please read both rules and laws because it looks like you're not capable of applying them in the game.

i was trying to be chased by him and as you can see he fail rped crashing into my car and then started shooting me, i was really annoyed because some guys fail rped before this guy and i dissconected because i went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.