Leaving the server

I keep hearing these reasons more and more and i agree with you that it is really annoying your roleplay experience / fun in the game.

Have fun whatever you will do next =)!

Everyone gets mad at you when you break the rules because you used to be a Helper and they expect you to know the rules. Part of why you were demoted.

Good bye; and good luck.

Blackdown said:
Everyone gets mad at you when you break the rules because you used to be a Helper and they expect you to know the rules. Part of why you were demoted.

Good bye; and good luck.
Well I've quit the server for some months so i had to learn the rules again. And I'm a human who makes some mistakes sometimes. But well yeah I expected this

Just to put it out there, plus and minus supports on applications don't mean anything we already know most of them are just made up junk, they do not effect our decisions.

Alex_:D;n25163 said:
Just to put it out there, plus and minus supports on applications don't mean anything we already know most of them are just made up junk, they do not effect our decisions.
Exactly

Blackdown said:

Good bye; and good luck.
I never denied if I broke a rule and I do know most of the rules but when I break a tiny rule everyone just starts flaming and stuff. After i get a warning I always do my best to obey the rules.

Belg, I really don't think you should leave the server because people complain that you have broken a rule. Everybody makes mistakes, can't change anything about that. If you get a bad experience because other players are breaking the rules please don't make yourself get punished for that, report it. I really do hope you don't leave the server as you're a very nice player.

Rutger Cornfield said:
Belg, I really don't think you should leave the server because people complain that you have broken a rule. Everybody makes mistakes, can't change anything about that. If you get a bad experience because other players are breaking the rules please don't make yourself get punished for that, report it. I really do hope you don't leave the server as you're a very nice player.
Well the staff members and like 80% of the community think I failrp and i reported lots of rdm and my reports just gets closed. It looks like the admin team didnt want to help me.

Rutger Cornfield said:
If you report things such as 'failrp admin to me' this will happen, put as much info into your report as you can.

Belg, Hopeful we play together my friend, i'll see you man. You know, Bro's be4 Hoe's

Rutger Cornfield said:
I did report like 'i got rdmed by ...) and no one even came they just closed it

Roj said:
Belg, Hopeful we play together my friend, i'll see you man. You know, Bro's be4 Hoe's
It's obviously a joke, with no intention to disrespect someone.

Back