Would you leave the server if they removed the white-list?

How would removing the white-list affect you?

• I'd be more likely to play as I can now become TFU and Dispatch

Votes: 61 70.1%
  • I'd leave as all my hard-work and time dedicated to the P.D is now lost

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
bro even despite my rank back in the day even to become a regular cop i had to sign up to some shitty ass 3rd party website
hell nah dawg (i suppose i was a member for a while but fuck that shit after i left)
anybody new who sees that is likely getting turned off, a simple test and if people dont perform a demote / blacklist from staff should be enough, none of this plpd "hierarchy" bullshit

Reaction score
Fucking hate having to go through third party websites, a large put off. Remember joining and seeing how easy it was to become SWAT and a regular cop too, only reason I bought VIP tbh

Reaction score
tbh, i wouldn't even care man. I just gave completely up on the PD after i got demoted for a dumb ass reason. After investing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much time for all these years to not even reach the rank of SGT, the hell with it.

Reaction score
I'd be more reinclined to play again if the whitelist was removed for the lowest rank of Police Officer. Maybe 12 hours gametime could be a better restriction. I certainly believe that the higher ranks should be application based however.

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if this is what you mean but you can now do a few questions in game to make sure your IQ is higher than 10, you're then able to go on duty as an Officer just like completing the job exam years ago, but then the rest of the ranks and roles are generally application based on plpd.online

As well as this, there's only a few questions if you want to apply directly on plpd.online, I'd hardly call the questions for Officer a whitelist, it just filters out some people like it always did

Reaction score
There is an ingame test now and the officers taking the ingame tests have 5 digit badge numbers.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Detrix last month your activity us relatively low. Good the 2 months before that, however your standards of OR's isnt sufficient for a Sergeant which is why we keep people as CPL until they are perfect and those flagged recieve training from your primary commamd in my case @GamingPeach and @AlexDunsシ usually. Not sure for RTU. If you were really trying extremely hard, you'd have used the resources provided to improve your OR's given. Before this you had no chance as your activity resembles a "TFU main" which is an issue as your primary command is RTU which you should prioritise over shootouts. Then like you said you fucked up and got yourself demoted which means you uneligible for 2 weeks I think, not 100% as it was recently changed. But we obviously know your the standard of a CPL regardless of a recent demotion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213_132210_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213_132210_com.android.chrome.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 12

Sam

Reaction score
We did check, and many who voted are banned/not played on the server for a long time...