Leaving

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Thanks means a lot bro. i'll probably still come ts but rn I just need some time alone, to clear my head a bit

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Thanks and Ik i can always talk to you, but I feel like it's best if I keep it all to myself right now as i'm still finding it hard to talk to people about the situation and it's just best if I deal with it by myself

Reaction score
Although we haven't talked much i've always enjoyed playing with/against you. Stay strong buddy!

Reaction score
unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang unturned gang

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Unless you want some useless shit hmu, i put most of my stuff I had left over in org storage

Reaction score
hahaha this motherfucker would log on at server restart for a week straight after v4 came out just to try buy office all-day

l8r

Reaction score
I used to suffer with depression and its not nice at all. It was alot easier for me to hide inside my room for months and not face the outside then to try and converse with the outside world.

I realised the problem was me..its not worth being a victim to your own mentality, the only thing that is stopping you from becoming, is you.

The fact you have achnowledged that perp is not healthy for you is a start, you need the balance and I hope you find it brother.

Take care,

godspeed.

Deleted member 4983

I loved you as much as Icarus loved the sun;
Too close.
Too much.