left over pizza

Reaction score
don't throw away, eat cold or microwave / oven cook pizza brothers and sisters. trost me, u can make ur pizza taste better than when it was delivered or taste just like when you finished cooking it at home.

warning: only for caste iron skillet enjoyers.

step 1. take pizza slice

step 2. cutout foil in the shape of the pan to cover it with a little excess to make it easier to cover kinda like a lid.

step 3. heat up pan until its hot and feel with your hand just above the skillet without touching obv. if ur hand is uncomfortable and its pretty hot then its time.

step 4. put pizza in and cover, take a clean spoon and with a spoonful of water slide drop that water onto the skillet and quickly cover (be careful it can come back at you as hot steam so be quick)

step 5. wait 2 minutes and check. if u like it like that then take a spoon or fork, scrape crispy bottom and take a plate then scoop up the pizza for safety. this is how i do it to avoid being burned.

i just did it and i wanted to share because its very awesome technique that i may or may have not stolen from a youtuber :)

Reaction score
Waiting for the air fryer enthusiast to come along to say how fucking good leftover dominoes is bunged in their air fryer
Fun fact: first time I used an airfryer (before they became mainstream) . I didnt know how they worked. So I filled it up till the edge with sunfloweroil. We put in our food after and it came out completely white. Still ate it tho. Wouldnt recommend tho. Weird taste and ruined an airfryer.