Les Reines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2017-6-7_22-41-48.png

Introduction:
The name of this organisation came from "The Queens" translated to french. This organisation branched off from Dom Ghandi's org, currently known as "The Suspects" whom have permitted its members to be allied with them. As an organisation, we had to form due to the inability to stand the lack of structure in other groups, our members are those that wish to abide to some basic rules to ensure a fun and fair engagement.

Organisation Manifesto:

We shall cause no unnecessary harm to those whose actions do not warrant it
Bring no negative police attention to fellow organisation members
Never initiating aggression in the name of the organisation without explicit permission
Publicly disrespectful conduct in the name of the organisation

Members:

Queens:

Zovetta Aren
Jade Way

Regents:
Dilys Lionheart-John

Jesters:
Jennifer Walker
Takeshi Higashikuni
Sarah Fitzpatrick
Mason Cadwell

Courtiers:
Janice McGlinchy
Bryon English
Henk Maller
Jack Moman
Lun-Ching Wong
Wang Chugi
Gabriel Courlandt
Hailey Kennedy-Dutch
Sam Arnolds
Kane Brogan

Newcomers:

Hope Evans
Aylin Wolf
Rhys Rodriguez
Moti Bachar

On Trial:

Reaction score
To all members and aspiring members:

If you seriously can't get over the fact that another organisation could raid us, get the fuck out. You're all screaming "CARROTS!!!" every time you see them. Great to have some acknowledgement of danger but turning yourself into a cluster-fuck won't do anything.

The Purge has taken place.

Deleted member 4983

I've decided to leave this organisation today, i had some great times in this org.
Now the reason why i left the org is the lack of professionalism of some members, some members only lost 5 minutes of their fucking lives and they are losing their shit shouting: "OMG ERDEM, I WILL MEK STEFF COMPLENT", also them being really fucking scared and almost shitting their pants when olsen's there, also continously disrespecting members of olsen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.