Police Suggestion Let TFU Remove their scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
https://plpd.online/forum/thread/let-tfu-remove-their-scopes.14
@jimmythehamster

Brief description of idea: Let TFU remove and attach their scopes like they used to be able to.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: TFOs won't get into close quarters engagements with an ACOG sight stuck to their rifle which negates their effectiveness.

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
None

Reaction score
No.

Whilst as TFU it was the first thing I tried looking at it, it would case a ton of balancing issues. Currently the m24 is the goto with long range gunfights due to the scope and silencer. Imagine if you could now use the m4 like an m24, remove the scope and use iron sights. Ridiculous imo

Reaction score
What potential negatives could this have for the department: None

Can we just talk about the fact that this would allow us to put the ACOG on the MP5 and UMP45 and as someone who's used a UMP With an ACOG as civ to snipe cops with I can tell you that its insanely effective.

I don't agree with this suggestion at all. The ACOG allows TFO's to use a faster firing alternative to the M24 with the disadvantages of less damage and accuracy (Not by much tho its still accurate)

Plus, the ACOG doesn't really disadvantage you THAT Much in close quarters.

Reaction score
Why would you put an acog on an MP5 or UMP when you can already put it on a rifle that does far more damage?

Reaction score
light gear sniping while not being cripped by having to use an m16

also umps do similar damage to rifles, if not higher iirc, same dmg as hk45s/m1911s

Reaction score
Although it's a positive change to make it so we can't swap sights between guns anymore, all I want is my compact eotech back on my M4

Reaction score
UMP's do more damage than rifles I'm pretty sure. Although at further distances and when penetrating thin walls, doors and even windows, the UMP suffers greatly. Also, rifles do more armour damage too.

Reaction score
plpd (tfu) are over power when there is 4 officers and 2 tfu on duty you cant raid bank/bases so if they add these it will make them take m4 with m24 scopes
mean no point of m24 , now you can store 2 guns in swat van mean you can go away from shot out get the gun you want and get back the van wont get wreck bc it need 4-6 mags

from my way i see plpd are killing server zerging/some of them if they hate you they keep giveing you max tic/over power

anyway i dont agree with these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.