Leveling up firearms even past 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Being able to level up even after 100

Short explanation (in notes):
When you reach 100 firearms you don't move any futher, but I think it would be good if you still continued to level up so there would still be some motivation to craft for bragging rights on your level.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

So even after you've reached 100, it's at least slightly rewarding; the way you unlock things would still stay the same and after 100 you wouldn't unlock anything but if you leveled up higher than 100 it'd give bragging rights and it'd just be more fun to craft.

I have 100 firearms and at the moment when you craft it's just so boring it'd be a good addition if you could go past 100!

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Dont really see the point in adding more levels unless there are any new guns.
Adding this would benefit in how? Ofc everything will stay the same but you can go past 100, just dont see why.

Reaction score
I personally do not see the use of this, but that's because I'm still at a very low level. Players like Liam have nothing to work towards. It'll be a small addition, but could give the crafters with level 100 something to work towards.

Reaction score
If you continue to level up even after lvl 100 you won't feel the same kind of accomplishment, it's fine as it is, I still enjoy crafting items affected by my firearms lvl although I already reached lvl 100, also, it wouldn't really be something to work against, would it? Because as I understand you want it to continue on and on, and it would feel rather meaningless and you wouldn't be as satisfied as before when you recieve new items to craft.

Also to add, I don't craft for profit either, I do it for the fun of having a rather nice and filled storage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe this would give a goal for a crafter when he has reached level 100 firearms. Lets say steam levels. You don't really need more than level 100. But you want it to be higher so you can brag about it to others.

Reaction score
I agree, its getting boring for people with the highest skills. But, what would you able to craft when you have over 100? You could make the needed firearm skill for some guns higher. The most excessive way would be to add some new guns from the FAS 2.
(for example finally a german pistol. means the p226)

Reaction score
Just as frozen here said, i don't really see a reason to add any new firearms level unless there is any new weapon added, i still see some positive things, you can still make money of it etc, so yeah, this is a Neutral Support.

Reaction score
I don't really think this would be usefull as you'll just craft and craft and craft to say something like "I'm lvl XXX!!!" or what? This is completly useless untill there will be new weapons added, which wont happen in the closer future as it is completly fine as it currently is.
-support

Reaction score
Perhaps you could get prestiges in certain levels, like firearms and first aid, which can gain benefits to yourself so for example: quicker reload times, better accuracy, less recoil and so on.

Reaction score
I do not see the point if you want to just show off get a expensive car instead I do not see the point in this.

Its a no from me I do not see why I should craft to 100 and keep going knowing that I would get nothing out of it.

Reaction score
As much as I would like it to go above 100 levels, I don't want it.
Honestly, what will this do to increase the amount of passive roleplay? Honestly the server is lacking in passive-rp.
I don't have any ideas myself so I shouldn't really be saying much but still, it is lacking.

I would understand if we added some sort of weapons that require 200 levels or above but seriously, this is unnecessary.

Reaction score
I honestly get what you mean, I know myself that there's people who get really bored of crafting when they're lvl 100 which I understand in some sense, however there would be no point really as you don't gain anything of leveling after you reach 100, however I would like to see a system where you picked something to get specialized in, for example explosives so you craft it faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.