Move some weapons into level 50s

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/move-some-weapons-into-level-50s.32925/

Main Idea: Move some weapons into the level 50 band of firearms.

Full description of the idea: Move some craftable weapons (especially the SMGs) into the level 50 band of firearms.

Here are the current craftable weapons:

Here are my proposed changes: (Level 40 - 100)
old.png
new.png

A lot of weapons (especially the SMGs) have been shifted down quite a bit into the 50s and 40s. Some of the upper weapons (78 - 87) have also been lowered down and I have added a level gap in between them. Not only does this allow the weapons to be made craftable earlier, it also gives weapons between 78 - 87 a chance to breathe. What I mean by this is, it is very easy to skip some of the weapons in that area and would encourage slightly more variety of weapons to be used.

Why should it be added?: It will make progression through the firearms rank much smoother and simpler. People would get the chance to try out the weapons between the ranks and more importantly: they would be more accessible to newer players.

From personal experience, after managing to surpass the level 50s and craft all the SMGs until level 70, I never had enough money to continue crafting and was stuck at level 69/70 for a long time. This can be especially difficult for people that have trouble growing.

Pros:
  • People would get the chance to try out more weaponry and some lesser used guns would be used again.
  • Makes it easier for people to progress through firearms.
  • Less random stockpiles of shotguns.
  • More encouragement to craft.

Cons:
  • Might be too easy.