Lewis Morrissey - Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: t h e r i d e n e v e r e n d s (Changed to Lew Lew as 15/07/2021 ~ Changed to James Davis 24/07/2021)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:104867899

IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Morrissey - Changed to Benjamin Howitzer 25/052021

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I want to be a helper on the server because I think I can do good by helping the recent influx of new players that join the server on a daily basis. I have been playing Perp since 2016 and have been getting involved on the server mainly the Police Department, I enjoy playing on the server and I want other players to enjoy it too and I want to make sure they know what they are doing when they join and make sure that they are getting assistance when they need it. I have over a year's worth of playtime on Garry's Mod in that time I've been in several administrative positions on different servers where I help new and old players alike, now I want to transfer my skills to here where I want to help anyone that needs assistance.

History of bans and warns
As of now, I have only one warning that was issued last year and four bans in which my last one was issued in 2017 for cheating. Ever since then, I've not received a ban.

My Skills
I'd like to think I have a wide skillset that can aid me in my duties of being a helper, I have an approachable attitude especially when it comes to helping players out. In addition over my years of playing on different servers, I have picked up the ability to remain calm and cool in stressful situations such as when a player is being disrespectful or unreasonable. I have a good attitude when it comes to doing what I need to do, I play on the server daily so I can assist new or old players alike almost every day which is something I aim for currently. I can take accountability when I do something incorrectly or say something that is not right/correct I understand that sometimes the odd mistake happens and I am willing to accept accountability for that.

Experience on Garry's Mod
As I mentioned before I have over a year's game time on Garry's Mod more specifically 10,777 Hours in total. I have been in high administrative positions on several servers such as DarkRP, Santos RP, And more recently Mafia RP. My most recent position was being a Head Administrator on a MafiaRP Server that shut down, the server was popular and I gained a lot of experience from it such as good management skills and people skills. Over my playtime on Garry's Mod, I'd like to think I've matured a lot since when I started playing Garry's Mod in 2013. When I joined Perpheads in 2016 I was not mature at all and did break rules a lot however I have looked back when I was immature and learned from my Mistakes.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
As mentioned above, I have been playing Perpheads since 2016 and I enjoy the server because it has experiences that you can't get anywhere else. I love the staff team, the custom content, and the player base. I Have been assisting where I can by helping new players out wherever that be telling them how to get started or how to get a Job. I have a lot of experience when it comes to helping players out and I believe I can use my skills here on Perpheads. I have been playing on the server long enough that I know how to do a lot of things.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I believe I've mentioned everything I can in the above questions.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for reading, I hope you consider my application.

Attachments

• 1626377439579.png
    1626377439579.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 1626377464788.png
    1626377464788.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, I believe you are a great guy and you are a good candidate.

The only thing I recommend you doing is helping people by either answering /help or just physically showing people around more to show your skills to Community Management and Administration.

Goodluck on your application.

Reaction score
This isn’t a negative comment or anything.

But generally changing your name to something recognisable in the community will probably help your chances. Such as “Lewis” or something along those lines as some people may not make the connection between your name on the application and you.

Reaction score
tbh yes I have seen you on the server though I never really saw you helping people in OOC or help chat, nor I've witnessed you helping any sweaters out on the server? I wish that u sum up more information about the people you helped or generally show what u helped them achieve so far, right now you should be helping more new players and also people in OOC/help chat often, I don't think you're ready for the role just yet

Reaction score
I've seen you on quite a bit, and you seem alright. I've never once seen you type in OOC or Help chat to assist other players, and I've never seen you step off cop to assist new players. @hotdog 6 is right, and I think you need to expand your palette before becoming Helper/Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.