Nomad Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Nomad_600

ROLEPLAY NAME: Gabriel Holtz

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:188103140

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I wanted to become a helper since I have been recently playing perphead a lot and think that I have a reasonable amount of experience and expertise in the game mode that will allow me to help out player with question that they have. I want to become a helper so that I can assist new player with how the game mode work since I was at first confused and discouraged when I was a new player myself since the game mode can be confusing to those who are new, I want to be able to assist new player with the basic of the game mode so that they can experience perphead properly. I have been a trainer in the PLPD for my division so I have experience with assisting those who need support by providing the resource needed for them and guiding them in the right direction of what to do and also explaining why something was wrong and why their action was a violation of policy or server rules.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: N/A

Reaction score
+1 Gabriel has been one of the best people I've played with and he is a great help for things PLPD and Server related. He has an amazing personality and wants to help everyone and anyone he can. I believe he is a great person for this role!

Reaction score

It's good to see you have made a nice first impression on players but we need to see you more active in help scenarios and get more known in the community good luck for future applications