Lewis Robertson & Harold Jenson

Reaction score
Today we had an amazing training session with the academy team and other members of the Paralake police department who was helping out with the training, although at times it was chaotic and not as many people came as signed up I did notice excellency in handling and believe these two deserve recommendations.

@b.flemming29 I understood the frustration Harold was having at the start of the session, especially with the amount of people who turned up and the semi-aids fest with some of the people who were supposedly helping him with the session. Harold showed not only professionalism but resilience and continued pressing forward with the training anyway. Although showing stress at times he continued showing that he's a capable member of the academy team and confidently lead the sessions which I believe the officers who attended will cherish and have learned from.

@LEWIS 088 I simply giving him this recommendation because he angry no one is noticing him. No fun and joke aside I learned something amazing today from one of Lewis' methodologies on shootout situations, as he took priority in one of the bank raid lessons and carefully demonstrated strategical points in which officers may want to consider depending on how threatening a shootout may be to both law enforcement officers and civilians alike. He taught a vital lesson in priorities, one factor I believe a lot of officers can learn from and in general was really helpful in teaching proper radio communication before events had started to less experienced officers.

In all today was an amazing session and I'd like to say thanks to all those who attended for trying your best during the lessons, heavily advise more people turn up to the next one as even I learned a thing or two from both these brilliant players today. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words Testa, was slightly annoying that it didn't go completely to plan however I feel as though all people learnt a lot, you performed outstandingly.

Reaction score
Thank you, it's nice to be acknowledged for something when you put the effort into it, I'm glad you learned something!

Also welcome to the team buddy!