Testa , Harold and Lewis 008

Reaction score
I'd like to recommend these players for their effort during the training session we had with the PLPD. Also everyone that patricipated or helped within the training session thank you it was a lot of fun and i have learned more stuff.

@b.flemming29 once again, you were the officer that did my stage 3 and gave me a lot of feedback on what to work on and i hopefully have improved on these. Also thank you so much for making this training session possible and putting a lot of effort into it. Even though it didn't went fully how you wanted it to go I've learned a lot more new stuff and have enjoyed it a lot. I am looking forward to the next training session. Thank you.

@Testa Lagusa , overall you're a great lad always friendly and always seem to want to help people. Also at the training session you were being very friendly like always to everyone. And you even decided to explain me multiple things which I really do appreciate. Thank you.

Edit:
Definitly @LEWIS 088 deserves a spot too here.
He has explained us a lot during the training session aswell. For example he has explained us very much about perimeters. By doing this we learned on how to set up perimeters effectively. Also he has explained us how to properly contact a dispatcher if we have one in service. The instructions where very clear and easy to understand. By doing this i've actually realised i've always contacted the dispatcher in the wrong way and now i know how to contact the dispatcher properly.
Thank you aswell.
ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶰᵍᵉʳʸ ᶜᵘᶻ ᶦ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵖᶫᵃᶜᵉ ﹕ˣ

Also both of you, best of luck on your enforcer applications. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for not forgetting me :angery:

I'm glad that I was of some help towards you, it's nice to be appreciated :D