Testa, Lewis088, Atomic Wizard, Samuel

Reaction score
I thought I would make a recommendation on these people today after they made massive impact on the training session I hosted today.

@Testa Lagusa - Testa showed me what a great officer he really is once again, his communication skills today were exemplary and shown what a great leader he can be. He outshone anyone in the first situation first time round. Showed amazing professionalism and showed me yet again what a top class guy he is. Thanks for your contribution today.

@LEWIS 088 - Due to the training session being all about communication, Lewis stepped in to help out officers on where they can improve with their communication and perimeter skills, he showed what skills every good officer needs and explained what they should be doing to great detail. I will quote one thing he said which I agree with and which made me want to write this. "Nobody wants to be the officer that stands there holding a perimeter because its boring, everyone just wants to run around with a gun" he was explaining how important it is to actually take a role seriously at this time and I think it genuinely improved the officers for the second situation.

@atomic_wizard - Showed me why he is such a great asset to the PD and the staff team, showed a great amount of professionalism and successfully lead the second operation, formed a good team and made sure everyone knew what they was doing. Great guy and a great staff member.

@Samuel - This one has been long overdue, Samuel has always been someone I have looked up to in the PD, he always knows what he is doing, he is a great role model for any officer to follow. An amazing leader today playing second command to Dylan and then actually taking over control, helped out officers and explained how they can improve and did so with a nice friendly attitude toward everyone.

Thanks guys for your help today, it really means a lot.

Reaction score
I appreciate my efforts being noticed, I was happy to assist with the training and I'm glad people learned something!

Thank you!