Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Tiny Slayer
How long were you banned for: 1 day

Your Steam Name
:LFN
Your In-game Name:Alex Cooper
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.20 disconnect while being arrested
Why should this appeal be considered:I was called by someone and i thought it was the sweater i was helping before which name was "Jeremy Lynn" turns out it was someone else i called him and then asked him why he called me he asked me if i sell car bomb then i said yes, whole pd showed up. I just joined the server wondered how he get my number. then i got arrested and i also made a report but nobody answered. i decided to leave (this is not an apology ban) but i believe that they aren't allowed to arrest me that way, or i may be wrong. however the video proof -
. i dont know how he got my number. i think its not allowed to bait ppl like this. just calling them and asking them if they sell stuff because then you will never be able to trust someone. and im sorry for disconnecting i was so upset. didnt have time to play the server for a while and came back and thats what i get. whole pd comes and arrests me and confisicates my stuff. sucks.

Additional Comment(s): this is more of an IA. i couldnt access the plpd website because it says the message ""The URL you are attempting to log in to has been blocked by our moderators and staff. This site may be engaged in phishing, scamming, spamming, or delivering malware."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.