Loading issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when i load in everything is fine but when it gets to lua started the screen freezes i actually load in cause i hear the player loading sound effect but for some reason the screen is stuck on lua started if anyone has a fix please comment below

Solution
Hello there Noblor, could you check your console after the loading stops at lua started, this could be a huge help if there is any error messages in the console. If you can, send a screenshot of the error messages if there are any.

Take note that there was a few issues for others connecting to the server yesterday, i don’t believe this is a server/host issue though.

Here’s a few possible solutions you can try meanwhile.

1. Verify game files

2. Update graphics drivers

3. Disable addons that might conflict with perpheads content.

4. As last resort try reinstalling garry’s mod.
Reaction score
Hello there Noblor, could you check your console after the loading stops at lua started, this could be a huge help if there is any error messages in the console. If you can, send a screenshot of the error messages if there are any.

Take note that there was a few issues for others connecting to the server yesterday, i don’t believe this is a server/host issue though.

Here’s a few possible solutions you can try meanwhile.

1. Verify game files

2. Update graphics drivers

3. Disable addons that might conflict with perpheads content.

4. As last resort try reinstalling garry’s mod.

Solution
Reaction score
No problem brother, another time i would recommend putting this into the help & support section as you tend to get faster replies there, have a good time playing!

Reaction score
voice chat
I would firstly check my steam voice settings to ensure both my headphones are correctly chosen but that my microphone also works.

1. Open steam.
2. Go to settings.
3. Navigate to the voice tab.
4. Ensure that your microphone and headphones/sound are set up correctly and that both volumes are turned up.
5. Lastly use the “Test Microphone” feature to see if your vc works aswell, you can never be too sure.

I also recommend checking your garry’s mod voice settings.

1. Go to the gmod options menu.
2. navigate to the Voice tab.
3. Make sure the voice receive volume is turned up.

You can also try to put voice_enable 1 into the console which should turn on voice chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.