Logan Heights (Hitmen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
P.D.C
Paralake Drug Cartel

Background: When Sergi was only 17 he did drugs, we sold them for cheap prices and had a small profit from it, he went to a very poor college where he dropped out of it quickly his parents had divorced when he was only 8 years old and both had died when he was around the age of 15 he had no where to go. He kept doing doing and selling drugs till he was encountering fair profit which he earned enough to buy a apartment after selling drugs to a man in a black suit he was offered a place in P.D.C (Paralake Drug Cartel) which he accepted his profit increased so much he was able to buy a house which he did so. as he also slowly worked his way to the top in about 7 years he was the leader.

Things we do:

Making drugs / Drug running

Raiding

Turf war (if needed)

Executions (if we need someone dead)

Ranks:

Boss: Sergi Caramand

​Underboss: George Johnson

Assassins (if we want someone dead they handle it):

Drug runners (no drug cartel could do without them): Hampus Andersson

Recruits:

Rules:

Don't disrespect any other members

Always follow the orders of the boss and underboss

Follow all server rules

Allies: The Saints

Enemys:

Reaction score
Really not the best idea to have a real gang like this and rep it on here (ITS A REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA) I love gangland that's my shit, but like I said really bad idea to gang rep. I know its a fictional thing but still ijs. Do whatcha want babe.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
Really not the best idea to have a real gang like this and rep it on here (ITS A REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA) I love gangland that's my shit, but like I said really bad idea to gang rep. I know its a fictional thing but still ijs. Do whatcha want babe.
Wait what..?

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
Thanks for helping me realize something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.