lol k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Husky / (At the time) Friedbert Heusmann

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt Fine / FolkGoed

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185839567

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: User broke 2.5 by executing myself whilst under gun point, complied with the only order given to me just to be shot.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Pending

@Skippy0308 being as FolkGeod does not have a forum account, are you able to get him to either create a forum account or get his justification and submit a reply?

Reaction score
Oh yeah sure! gonna talk with him! but i would like to say that he is very new. I said to him that he couldn't do that so.. please have mercy for this sweater. :p

Reaction score
If he just created the forum account, it will take him a short while before he has perms to post replies.

Reaction score
Due to the player being new I dealt with his poor attitude IC and decided to have some fun for a few hours against him and his org, decided to donate all of his and his org members guns etc to some sweaters and therefore I don't see it necessary for the player to have action taken against him.

@Super_ It could be a good idea if you are able to speak to said player and explain the basics of 2.5, move to accepted and closed once you have spoken to him if possible.

Reaction score
Accepted
Although yes, the user is new and @Husky didn't want action taken, this is something I consider serious enough as actions like these would not be acceptable on any kind of Roleplay server. A warning will be issued and he will be spoken to IG as he is IG right now.

Reviewed with @Aquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.