Long overdue thank you.

Reaction score
I'd like to thank you guys for helping me change a lot since I first started to play perp. Most of the people that helped me are part of the staff team and helped me in a big way with role play or learning the rules. If it was not for you guys I would of been banned permanently from my past behaviour. Every one of these guys and girls have helped me In a major way and deserve a lot of credit because I'm not the only one that they have helped become better role players.

@Swiper The Fox : First time I met him I was running on the highway. He pulled me over and politely talked to me and gave me a small caution and told me where to find the rules. Shortly after that I was patrolling as an officer with him. He taught me a lot! I still use the techniques he taught me as an officer. Thank you Swiper :)

@Ben Lockwood: I remember the time when you and @ChewKokLong420 were cops and I was a taxi driver with a deagle. That was a weird day. You have helped me a lot with rules and I feel that I've learned how to be calm in admin sits mostly from you. Thank you for this.

@Kitty: Great friend and encouraged me to apply for enforcer. Supported me all the way though even to this day. Helped me with rules somewhat and how to role play a little better. Thank you kitty <3

@Luke: Save my ass a lot when I broke rules. A truly great guy. Luke went through a lot of rules with me. How to be an effective mod and how to deal with many situations. Thank you Luke <3

@Bajar: Brilliant lad. Usually uses /looc to tell me off when I've done something wrong back in the day. Kept me from fucking up a swell.

@MattIsMadForCod: Helped me with many rules as well as supporting me with my enforcer application as well as being a great guy and really nice to everyone.

@MrLewis: Helps me a lot when I need some help with learning the rules. If I ever ask him a question he will tell me everything I need to know. For example the difference of some rules. Thank you Lewis <3

@D3V: Great guy. Does the same as Bajar except calls me a dafty. Love you Garry you Scottish prick.

@Chris : Helped me make a perfect Enforcers application. I usually Play as an officer with him a lot. Lets me talk to people /looc about rules to help me brush up on my rules. Helps me if I get something wrong. Thank you Chris :3

@The-Devils-Son: Comes to reports at times and allows me to tell him what happened. In full detail and helps me with my rules if he feels I've not got something quite right. Thank you devil!

@.Undead: He does not need written consent

@HolyShititsDannyD: Helps me a lot with rules on steam or TS if I am stumped for a tough situation. Corrected me a few times months back. When he had our minis :D. Thank for your continuous help and support with my enforcers app Danny <3

@John Daymon: I forgot you! you are one of the mods that kept me in check as well! Told me off when I needed it and you are friendly to most people when I see you! Just don't blame me for the blown up LT car :D

@arron/faith: I met him when me and Danny applied for enforcer. He helped me alot like Danny had. Talked with me in TS about many rules and how to conduct reports and so on. Thank you arron :3

@ChewKokLong420: Role played with him and Lockwood a lot. Chow is a really friendly guy and amazing at helping everyone that needs assistance. He helped me understand a lot about role play as well as lockwood.

@Miami: Brilliant guy. Really great role player that knows how to role play different character roles. I learned from him how to role play as a character that has a different personality. Supported me through my enforcer app. He would be an amazing enforcer.

I'm sorry if I have missed someone! I will re update if it pops into my mind. Just got home so a little tired haha.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awwwww, I can't believe you remembered that. No problem Dino, it's clear you're an excellent member of the community!

Reaction score
I didn't really know you well untill i played gta with you, glad to see the staff team helped you improve.

You are shit at gta

Reaction score
Thank you Riddle, very much appreciated! I'm glad you appreciate the support you have received from other community members, and of course hope to see you on the staff team soon :)

Reaction score
Thank you very much mate I love our passive rp we do sometimes very funny lol anyway thanks :D

MattIs

It has been my pleasure dude! :D Hopefully soon, you will put all you've learnt over the past months into action as an enforcer (pl0x).

Reaction score
It's been banter riddle, Hope to speak to you a bit on teamspeak and what not