Longer days (and maybe shorter nights)

Reaction score
Topic: Longer days

Short explanation (in notes):
- longer days
- shorter nights
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Because it's always night when I play PH. The only time I've seen daylight in PH is when the server restarts.

Daytime also boosts FPS for me, so idk about you lads.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
Usually the nights are longer in the winter and shorter in the summer. Because its winter at the moment, it's a likely cause that the nights are relatively longer because of this circumstance.

Reaction score
Well funny you're saying this right now since the server is in autumn/winter months when the day is the shortest. Yes the in game time of the year changes this. So if you join when it gets closer to summer then you will notice the days are indeed longer than the nights. So... There you go.

Side note: The seasons are based on Earths northern hemisphere. And yes, I made it that way on purpose.

MattIs

Well funny you're saying this right now since the server is in autumn/winter months when the day is the shortest. Yes the in game time of the year changes this. So if you join when it gets closer to summer then you will notice the days are indeed longer than the nights. So... There you go.

Side note: The seasons are based on Earths northern hemisphere. And yes, I made it that way on purpose.

Steven Knows. Hes one step ahead of you.
When does the snow start steve?